• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I killed an intruder with my Glock 19 Last Night

protector84

I had just arrived home after running a late night errand and it was after midnight. I had set everything down, took my shoes off, and just as I turned on the kitchen light I immediately knew something was wrong. Just as I spun around I saw something move around the corner. I cautiously poked my head around to notice a terrible sight. The intruder had dark brown skin, was about an inch in height, had six legs, and two long brown antennas sticking out from its head. I had to act fast but when I turned around there was nothing within arm's reach to smash it with. It was quickly scurrying away and the nearest object available was my Glock 19 that I had just set on the kitchen counter.

I grabbed the pistol and began beating the insect with it but the carpet provided a cushion making it hard to kill. After several tries and my adrenaline pumping, the insect was at last on its back and unable to move. Now I couldn't just stop the threat, I had to make sure the burglar was dead good and for all. Besides, if he got away he may get into my neighbor's kitchen and commit the same crime there. So I gave him a few more whacks and the score was simple: Homeowner: 1, Roach: 0.

I had never used my gun to take a life before. I didn't want anyone to get involved so I scooped up the body with a piece of toilet paper (I didn't want to get my fingerprints on it) and then quickly disposed of the evidence in the toilet. I'm just glad everything turned out ok so I popped some popcorn and opened a beer. Hope none of you all ever have to go through this. Have a nice day.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
You heartless monster. That poor creature has just as much of a right to life as you do, and was just trying to feed it's family. How dare priviledged humans like you commit acts of genocide against a species you disagree with. What makes you so special? Was the color of it's exoskeleton to dark? Was it because it didn't speak english? I hope next time you think about that before you let your evil specieist instincts take over and take away a precious life that will be missed by hundreds of eggs.

You must be a republican.

1245A Defender

Delete your post! protector84!

you admit to killing the threat, after you had lawfully stopped it!
Murderer! you need to hire the best lawyer you can afford, Now!
never post the details of a self defense act.
everything you write can and will be used against you in a court of law!
you should wrap your gun in a pillow, and shoot out your hard drive,
to protect your self from self incrimination, during the goon squad search that is sure to happen soon!!

sultan62

1. It was an intruder in his household. It gave up its right to life upon entry.

2. Please tell me the G19 was unloaded at the time.

19Daniel91

Hah! Had me going there.

I've actually killed a few earwigs (pincher bugs) this summer with the butt of my Sigma (Yes, loaded :p). I hate those things with a passion.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
All you CSI fans - I notice nobody has suggested he run the tupperware through the dishwasher to get rid of the DNA evidence. At least with a Glock you can do that without ruining the firearm any more than it already is.

Protector84 - are you sure it was a roach and not some gooberment spy drone sent to spy on you?

stay safe.

Dreamer

That cockroach wasn't a criminal. He just wasn't that type of person. I knew him and he was turning his life around. He may have made some bad decisions in the past, but he was getting his life together. He didn't have any restraining orders on him any more. He just wanted to see his baby-mama. He was trying to feed his family...

blah, blah, blah...

;)

KRM59

I had just arrived home after running a late night errand and it was after midnight. I had set everything down, took my shoes off, and just as I turned on the kitchen light I immediately knew something was wrong. Just as I spun around I saw something move around the corner. I cautiously poked my head around to notice a terrible sight. The intruder had dark brown skin, was about an inch in height, had six legs, and two long brown antennas sticking out from its head. I had to act fast but when I turned around there was nothing within arm's reach to smash it with. It was quickly scurrying away and the nearest object available was my Glock 19 that I had just set on the kitchen counter.

I grabbed the pistol and began beating the insect with it but the carpet provided a cushion making it hard to kill. After several tries and my adrenaline pumping, the insect was at last on its back and unable to move. Now I couldn't just stop the threat, I had to make sure the burglar was dead good and for all. Besides, if he got away he may get into my neighbor's kitchen and commit the same crime there. So I gave him a few more whacks and the score was simple: Homeowner: 1, Roach: 0.

I had never used my gun to take a life before. I didn't want anyone to get involved so I scooped up the body with a piece of toilet paper (I didn't want to get my fingerprints on it) and then quickly disposed of the evidence in the toilet. I'm just glad everything turned out ok so I popped some popcorn and opened a beer. Hope none of you all ever have to go through this. Have a nice day.

You B*****d !!!!! you vicious heartless B*****d !!!!! that was some Roaches Father or Brother or Son. and you didn't even issue a verbal warning ... :lol: