• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Slogans

malignity

I've considered getting a few OC shirts made, and if I do, will probably wear one for AB&E...

Got a few slogans bouncing around in my head... there's a lot out there, but I figured we could compile them into a thread.

Here are a few of my favorites... feel free to add your own!

'Just think of it as pepper spray... only louder.'

'Yes it is, and yes I can.'

'There are no good guns, there are no bad guns. A gun in the hands of a bad man is a bad thing. A gun in the hands of a law abiding citizen is a threat to no one except bad men.'

"What, you didn't notice? Either did anyone else."

"My gun doesn't deter crime, my tucked in shirt does."

'The only thing separating ignorance from fear is this T-shirt... stupid, isn't it?'

WARCHILD

The one you can't see goes bang too.

I carry this because my wife took my Glock.

"Your" guns not showing.

You can see mine, can I see yours.

DrTodd

Michigan Moderator
437296636v_225x225_Front_padToSquare-true.png

441495491v1_225x225_Front_padToSquare-true.png

XDSTEEL

Shirts

I dont know if it all ready in the forums but I got a web site that has some pretty cool shirts though.

www.wearagun.com

I am going to get the one that says " HONK if you never seen a gun fired from a Motorcycle"

I think it is pretty funny