Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 46

Thread: Oakland County Executive spews hatred toward Open Carriers

  1. #1
    Regular Member Thundar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Newport News, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    4,961

    Oakland County Executive spews hatred toward Open Carriers

    Link: http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/in...ams_gun-t.html

    L. Brooks Patterson slams gun 'zealots,' but Gov. Granholm says change in state law unlikely

    Oakland County Executive L. Brooks Patterson on Tuesday joined a heated -- but seemingly settled -- debate over whether holstered firearms should be allowed at the Arts, Beats and Eats festival scheduled for Labor Day weekend in Royal Oak.

    The City Commission on Monday night voted to remove a ban on firearms from the contract between Royal Oak and festival organizers in the wake of pressure from open-carry advocates.

    "These guys want to make a point and don't give a damn about the charities the festival supports," the Republican leader and festival founder told The Oakland Press. "I have a problem with these gun-toting zealots."

    Patterson told the newspaper he's received dozens of calls from people who say they won't come to the festival for fear of safety and, in typical firebrand fashion, offered a bold suggestion: "If they want to carry guns, why don't they join the army and get their asses over to Afghanistan?"

    ----------------------------------------------
    Excerpt ... Click link above for full article
    ----------------------------------------------

    Hey L. Brooks Patterson. Join the Army - really??? What a telling statement. I have a better idea. If you don't like the fundamental rights that the people of Michigan have, why don't you move to Chicago, or better yet Toronto.

    Hey Terry Drinkwine. Carrying firearms chills the 1st A fundamental right, really??? So because you have a (factually incorrect) strange perception about the lawful carry of firearms, you advocate extinguishing another fundamental right? Some would even argue that the carriage of firearms is protected 1st A speech.
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

    The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Eastpointe, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    6
    He said that same garbage on WJR this morning. I was the caller right after him, and I hope he was still listening.

  3. #3
    Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Taylor, Wayne County, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    2,047
    Patterson is well - a "*******" simply put.

    Instead of a village this idiot has an entire county.

    Wonder if he'll be drunk driving home from Arts, Beats, and Eats, as he has been known to do from other events?

    Listen to him via the web
    http://www.wjr.com/article.asp?id=1920558&spid=34612
    Last edited by Glock9mmOldStyle; 08-18-2010 at 10:27 AM. Reason: link

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    54
    I really hope a ton of OC'ers attend the event and that.... nothing happens. To those attending, remember the effort it took to get there, don't blow it, don't get trolled into causing a scene, be polite, hold doors, smile and say hi to people. Be seen talking to the police, smiling at them and shaking their hands. I know I'm preaching to the choir on this board, but I don't know where to reach the others =P

  5. #5
    Regular Member SlowDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Redford, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    424
    My response to lame broke "richard" patterson, I did serve for this country. Guaranteeing your right to make such ignorant statements. May I suggest, that we draft legislation to go through a 12 hour course/class with a $105 background check and finger printing by Law Enforcement so you may access your first amendment right that you so love. And then you might know what we went through to access our second amendment rights guaranteed by the same constitution/bill of rights that you so love to interpret for what you want it to say and not for what it really says... Just sayin...
    Last edited by SlowDog; 08-19-2010 at 01:49 AM. Reason: spelling

  6. #6
    Regular Member pmcqueen37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dearborn Heights, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    246
    Quote Originally Posted by jershell99 View Post
    He said that same garbage on WJR this morning. I was the caller right after him, and I hope he was still listening.
    If you were Jeremy the caller on WJR, i heard you this Morning, the discussion you had with Paul W. was good.
    live every day like its your last cause one day you will be right

  7. #7
    Regular Member Bikenut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    2,756
    The United States of America is a country built upon the foundation of rights with a framework of laws inhabited by individual people who all have opinions.

    When the opinions of those in power are used to make laws that restrict rights then this country becomes a place where there are no rights... only laws made to fit the opinions, and agenda, of those in power.

    When that happens no right... not one... is safe from having laws made to take them away.

    History is filled with examples of countries where this has happened.... and each and every government official that facilitated subjugating it's people by making laws that take away rights used the same type of disparaging rhetoric as Mr. Patterson.

    This entire issue, at it's core, is not about guns or rights... it is all about government, and individual government officials, amassing power over the people... while using rhetoric to stir the emotions of the people themselves in order to amass that power.
    Gun control isn't about the gun at all.... for those who want gun control it is all about their own fragile egos, their own lack of self esteem, their own inner fears, and most importantly... their own desire to dominate others. And an openly carried gun is a slap in the face to all of those things.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Davisburg, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    8,948
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowDog View Post
    My response to lame broke "richard" patterson, I did serve for this country. Guaranteeing your right to make such ignorant statements. May I suggest, that we draft legislation to go threw a 12 hour course/class with a $105 background check and finger printing by Law Enforcement so you may access your first amendment right that you so love. And then you might what we went threw to access our second amendment rights guaranteed by the constitution/bill of rights that you so love to interpret for what you want it to say and not for what it really says... Just sayin...
    Don't forget to make provisions in the law so that your rights can be suspended or revoked, and to allow for fines and jail time based on minimal evidence, minor infractions (like traffic violations), or the testimony of another citizen who doesn't like what you are doing.

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Eastpointe, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by pmcqueen37 View Post
    If you were Jeremy the caller on WJR, i heard you this Morning, the discussion you had with Paul W. was good.
    Yeah, that was me. Thanks for the compliment. Of course, as soon as I hung up, I thought of about 30 more things I could have said.

  10. #10
    Regular Member Michigander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Mulligan's Valley
    Posts
    4,830
    2 thoughts. First, the comment about enlisting to carry guns is strikingly parallel to Hitler's suggestion that civilians who want to use firearms should join the SS.

    Second, he and every other person who has a problem with guns at AB&E should also be campaigning to prevent the police from being there armed, because if that's not what he wants, he's insinuating that the police are somehow more responsible with firearms, which many of us here have personal experiences that tell us the exact opposite is often true. In either case, my message to him is to get a clue and stop running his mouth in a way contrary to his oath of office, and contrary to the safety and rights of the people he claims to serve.
    Last edited by Michigander; 08-18-2010 at 01:45 PM.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

    The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

  11. #11
    Regular Member jt59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Central South Sound
    Posts
    1,025

    Former Michagander/Appleknocker/UP'er

    Well said,

    Let him rant...then vote him out if you can....call him out for the anti rights agenda that he has.....forward his name to any supporting political groups that can make a difference....and have a good time at the fair....take your recorders!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    The United States of America is a country built upon the foundation of rights with a framework of laws inhabited by individual people who all have opinions.

    When the opinions of those in power are used to make laws that restrict rights then this country becomes a place where there are no rights... only laws made to fit the opinions, and agenda, of those in power.

    When that happens no right... not one... is safe from having laws made to take them away.

    History is filled with examples of countries where this has happened.... and each and every government official that facilitated subjugating it's people by making laws that take away rights used the same type of disparaging rhetoric as Mr. Patterson.

    This entire issue, at it's core, is not about guns or rights... it is all about government, and individual government officials, amassing power over the people... while using rhetoric to stir the emotions of the people themselves in order to amass that power.
    Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows not victory nor defeat....Teddy Roosevelt

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincoln Park, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    161
    Patterson is an idiot.

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Near Lapeer (Hadley), Michigan, USA
    Posts
    932
    Quote Originally Posted by jershell99 View Post
    Yeah, that was me. Thanks for the compliment. Of course, as soon as I hung up, I thought of about 30 more things I could have said.
    on was on hold waiting to talk while listening to your conversation. I was on hold for about 20 min's then they told me they were out of time and i could call back next hour. I was unable to call back because by then i was at work.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? (who will watch the watchmen?)

    I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of posts should be construed as legal advice.

  14. #14
    Regular Member Slave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Flint, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    143
    Wow, more rebublicans looking to hurt 2A.

    I don't know guys, this could be bad.

    I was lead to believe that libs where the evil party led by Obama. Rebulicans look to be worse. Patterson is red, the Bradys are red.

    Dr. Todd showed plenty of red hate for guns.

    If this crap keeps up, this low murmur will reach a pitch and vote pandering dems will come for our guns, and it looks like the conservatives will be leading the charge.

    I stand by my statement: There is no magical party for gun rights. Hate dems all you want, you need to look at the GOP just as hard. Stop hating people who voted for Obama, he seems to hate guns less than GOP does here. DON'T VOTE FOR A PARTY IN NOVEMBER, VOTE FOR THE CANDIDATE WHO SUPPORTS OUR RIGHTS. I don't care what party he/she is. These people will all be vote pandering soon, our 2A rights will be under attack soon.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Davisburg, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    8,948
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave View Post
    There is no magical party for gun rights. Hate dems all you want, you need to look at the GOP just as hard. Stop hating people who voted for Obama, he seems to hate guns less than GOP does here. DON'T VOTE FOR A PARTY IN NOVEMBER, VOTE FOR THE CANDIDATE WHO SUPPORTS OUR RIGHTS. I don't care what party he/she is. These people will all be vote pandering soon, our 2A rights will be under attack soon.
    Very true. Although I don't like Obama, he hasn't done much for or against guns. Except for becoming the gun salesman of the year.

    My spellcheck doesn't recognize him either:P
    Last edited by stainless1911; 08-18-2010 at 05:33 PM.

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Farmington Hills, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    538
    Slave, just wanted to reiterate what I'm sure you already know: both major parties support a large government infrastructure. Once drunk on power, they see no reason to give it up and, instead, as Billy Idol would say, "want more, more, more".

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Eastpointe, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by lapeer20m View Post
    on was on hold waiting to talk while listening to your conversation. I was on hold for about 20 min's then they told me they were out of time and i could call back next hour. I was unable to call back because by then i was at work.
    Yeah, I waited 45 minutes to speak my peace and had to suffer through LBP and his hate filled speech. I was 30 min late to work, but I think it was worth it.

  18. #18
    Michigan Moderator DrTodd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Hudsonville , Michigan, USA
    Posts
    3,337
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonDog View Post
    Slave, just wanted to reiterate what I'm sure you already know: both major parties support a large government infrastructure. Once drunk on power, they see no reason to give it up and, instead, as Billy Idol would say, "want more, more, more".
    I think it was Andre Marrou, Libertarian Candidate for President who said: "The Democrats want to be your Mommy and the Republicans want to be your Daddy... Libertarians just want to let you be".
    Giving up our liberties for safety is the one sure way to let the violent among us win.

    "Though defensive violence will always be a 'sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men." -Saint Augustine

    Disclaimer – I am not a lawyer! Please do not consider anything you read from me to be legal advice.

  19. #19
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Oakland County, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave View Post
    Wow, more rebublicans looking to hurt 2A.

    I don't know guys, this could be bad.

    I was lead to believe that libs where the evil party led by Obama. Rebulicans look to be worse. Patterson is red, the Bradys are red.

    Dr. Todd showed plenty of red hate for guns.
    Why do you feel the need to keep pushing your Republican hate and Obama love crap here? Obama and the liberal party today are the greatest enemies of gun owners! This has been proven over and over again but apparently you don’t get it.

    I read Dr Todd's response cherry picking a few examples throughout time (parties change over time) that does not make him the end all authority or end of anything. You can keep quoting him (as that somehow brings validity to your asinine argument) and saying what you want but drawing such conclusions just shows the depth of your thought process.

    Here are some Obama quotes/votes on gun issues taken from “on the isseues.org”:
    •Ok for states & cities to determine local gun laws. (Apr 2008)
    •FactCheck: Yes, Obama endorsed Illinois handgun ban. (Apr 2008)
    •Respect 2nd Amendment, but local gun bans ok. (Feb 2008)
    •Provide some common-sense enforcement on gun licensing. (Jan 2008)
    •2000: cosponsored bill to limit purchases to 1 gun per month. (Oct 2007)
    •Concealed carry OK for retired police officers. (Aug 2007)
    •Stop unscrupulous gun dealers dumping guns in cities. (Jul 2007)
    •Keep guns out of inner cities--but also problem of morality. (Oct 2006)
    •Bush erred in failing to renew assault weapons ban. (Oct 2004)
    •Ban semi-automatics, and more possession restrictions. (Jul 1998)
    •Voted NO on prohibiting lawsuits against gun manufacturers. (Jul 2005)

    That does not include his recent quotes on support for global gun regulations. His speech supporting the Mexican President when he blamed America for the border gun issues while on American soil no less. The list can go on and on but that is all the work I am going to do to try and prove a point to a person who has no interest in seeing the truth.

    As for the rest of his party, explain to me why the states with the most restrictive gun laws also just happen to be controlled by the Liberals and Dems? Examples for the simple minds, IL, CT, NY, MA, MD, NJ, RI, CA, DC, and I will add WI since they have a Dem Governor that has twice vetoed the legislation to allow concealed carry for everybody (that should change this year).

    Yep that sure sounds like Obama and his liberal cronies are strong friends of everyday gun owners. Get a clue!

    As for the OP I will be letting LBP know how I feel about his statements.
    Last edited by wolverine1856; 08-20-2010 at 06:18 PM.

  20. #20
    Regular Member Agent1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Thumb MI
    Posts
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by wolverine1856 View Post
    Here are some Obama quotes/votes on gun issues taken from “on the isseues.org”:
    •Ok for states & cities to determine local gun laws. (Apr 2008)
    •FactCheck: Yes, Obama endorsed Illinois handgun ban. (Apr 2008)
    •Respect 2nd Amendment, but local gun bans ok. (Feb 2008)
    •Provide some common-sense enforcement on gun licensing. (Jan 2008)
    •2000: cosponsored bill to limit purchases to 1 gun per month. (Oct 2007)
    •Concealed carry OK for retired police officers. (Aug 2007)
    •Stop unscrupulous gun dealers dumping guns in cities. (Jul 2007)
    •Keep guns out of inner cities--but also problem of morality. (Oct 2006)
    •Bush erred in failing to renew assault weapons ban. (Oct 2004)
    •Ban semi-automatics, and more possession restrictions. (Jul 1998)
    •Voted NO on prohibiting lawsuits against gun manufacturers. (Jul 2005)
    Don't for get this one from last week...... http://www.opposingviews.com/i/obama...an-made-rifles
    ‎"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands; one nation under God, indivisible with liberty and justice for all."

  21. #21
    Activist Member hamaneggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    warren, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    1,251

    Thumbs up

    Emailed both Reps. Requested they do not close the so called constitutional loopholes that he said he spoke about to legislators,in lame duck session,and restrict our Article 1 Sec. 6 rights!
    Also gave em the list of things he said in his rant pertaining to us and our state law!
    Last edited by hamaneggs; 08-20-2010 at 02:23 PM.
    Today JESUS would tell me to sell my coat and buy two Springfield XD Compact 45acp's!

    NRA LIFER,GOA,MOC Inc.,CLSD,MCRGO,UAW! MOLON LABE!!

  22. #22
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    215
    When you go to court do you know who you are.....A sovereign or a person. You need to know.

    Will v Michigan State Police 105 L Ed 2nd 45 (1988)
    A sovereign cannot be named in any statute as merely a 'person'.

    Milvaine vs Coxe's Lessee 8 U.S. 598 (1808)
    " No fiction can make a natural born subject"

    This is not legal advise, it is continuing research.
    Life is tough, its tougher when your stupid.

    http://www.itsnotthelaw.com

    Feds: U.C.C. 1-308, State: U.C.C. 1-207, Both: U.C.C. 1-103.6

  23. #23
    Founder's Club Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fairfax Co., VA
    Posts
    18,766
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowDog View Post
    SNIP May I suggest, that we draft legislation to go through a 12 hour course/class with a $105 background check and finger printing by Law Enforcement so you may access your first amendment right that you so love.
    I would go for that for each and every person running for office. But, it must include a detailed test on the state and federal constitutions.

    We can't really expect anything less than what we get from Congress. If they don't read and understand the constitution, there is no way in hell they can apply it.

  24. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Davisburg, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    8,948
    It would be a heck of a lot easier to understand if people would start reading it, instead of judges and lawmakers interpreting it, and lawyers twisting and manipulating it.

  25. #25
    Michigan Moderator DrTodd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Hudsonville , Michigan, USA
    Posts
    3,337
    Quote Originally Posted by wolverine1856 View Post
    Why do you feel the need to keep pushing your Republican hate and Obama love crap here? Obama and the liberal party today are the greatest enemies of gun owners! This has been proven over and over again but apparently you don’t get it.

    I read Dr Todd's response cherry picking a few examples throughout time (parties change over time) that does not make him the end all authority or end of anything. You can keep quoting him (as that somehow brings validity to your asinine argument) and saying what you want but drawing such conclusions just shows the depth of your thought process.

    Here are some Obama quotes/votes on gun issues taken from “on the isseues.org”:
    •Ok for states & cities to determine local gun laws. (Apr 2008)
    •FactCheck: Yes, Obama endorsed Illinois handgun ban. (Apr 2008)
    •Respect 2nd Amendment, but local gun bans ok. (Feb 2008)
    •Provide some common-sense enforcement on gun licensing. (Jan 2008)
    •2000: cosponsored bill to limit purchases to 1 gun per month. (Oct 2007)
    •Concealed carry OK for retired police officers. (Aug 2007)
    •Stop unscrupulous gun dealers dumping guns in cities. (Jul 2007)
    •Keep guns out of inner cities--but also problem of morality. (Oct 2006)
    •Bush erred in failing to renew assault weapons ban. (Oct 2004)
    •Ban semi-automatics, and more possession restrictions. (Jul 1998)
    •Voted NO on prohibiting lawsuits against gun manufacturers. (Jul 2005)

    That does not include his recent quotes on support for global gun regulations. His speech supporting the Mexican President when he blamed America for the border gun issues while on American soil no less. The list can go on and on but that is all the work I am going to do to try and prove a point to a person who has no interest in seeing the truth.

    As for the rest of his party, explain to me why the states with the most restrictive gun laws also just happen to be controlled by the Liberals and Dems? Examples for the simple minds, IL, CT, NY, MA, MD, NJ, RI, CA, DC, and I will add WI since they have a Dem Governor that has twice vetoed the legislation to allow concealed carry for everybody (that should change this year).

    Yep that sure sounds like Obama and his liberal cronies are strong friends of everyday gun owners. Get a clue!

    As for the OP I will be letting LBP know how I feel about his statements.

    Wolverine,

    I in no way said that Obama is a friend of gun owners, nor have I spewed 'Obama love Crap'. What I was attempting to get across is that party affiliation tells you next to nothing about a candidate's stance on the RKBA. There are a number of people here who make an assumption that if someone is a Republican then they must be pro-2nd Amendment and if they are a Democrat, they must be anti-2nd Amendment.

    Most people who are actively involved in firearm issues would not delineate support for the RKBA by political party, but rather as an urban v. rural issue. Although I don't entirely support such a view, I think it has more validity than your "The Republicans are great friends of gun owners" when I think the data speaks for itself.

    Remember, you are putting out there that the Repubs are such good supporters of the 2nd Amendment, I am refuring that assertion. If your argument was that the Dems were such great supporters of the RKBA, I would also refute that... NEITHER PARTY INHERENTLY SUPPORTS THE RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS.

    BTW, You have done NOTHING to prove your point. Hmm, let's see:

    CA has a Republican Gov, Schwarzenegger (R) ardent "gun hater"; has signed every gun control bill that has crossed his desk.

    Pataki (R) was gov of NY 1995-2006, I see he really changed the laws and Mr. Bloomberg was an (R) as Mayor of NY... now there's someone gun owners should get behind.(sarcasm) as was Guiliani... nuff said of these two ...

    In MA, 4 of the last 5 governors were Republicans. Mitt Romney, candidate for US President as the Republican nominee had his 2A stance outed when he tried to pretend he was what he was not. Big 2A supporter (not)

    In Maryland, they had a Republican Governor most of the decade from 2000-2010... hmm, that worked well. He must have promoted the 2nd Amendment by vetoing any new gun control legislation...hmm...not! All major peices of gun-control legislation were signed

    Oh, let's take a look at New Jersey
    Gov. Christie, Republican: "Christie has said that he supports strict and aggressive enforcement of the state's current gun laws. He however supports the Second Amendment's right to bear arms" http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/200...es_change.html
    IMHO, typical Republicrat response: I support draconian gun laws/ I support the 2nd Amendment

    Rhode Island: Current Gov. Don Carcieri is a Republican. The Governor before him was Republican. In fact, in the last 28 years of RI politics, Republicans have held the Governorship in all but 4 years. I don't really know about RI gun laws but you seem to think they are bad

    WI: 3 of the last 5 Governors were Republican. The legislature is about a 50/50 split. The last two Republican Governors vetoed numerous Concealed Carry Proposals.

    IL: From 1977-2003 all the Govs were Republican. I see that a ton of gun-control laws were passed during this time... of which NONE were vetoed by the Republican Governor....

    My Point: When you investigate what you have cited in reference to your argument, it falls apart very quickly.
    Last edited by DrTodd; 08-20-2010 at 11:48 PM.
    Giving up our liberties for safety is the one sure way to let the violent among us win.

    "Though defensive violence will always be a 'sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men." -Saint Augustine

    Disclaimer – I am not a lawyer! Please do not consider anything you read from me to be legal advice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •