• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

IDPA (International Defensive Pistol Association)

JohnnyBlk45

Does anybody shoot IDPA? I shoot IDPA at American Classic gun range in Norcross, GA on Wednesday night. It's a lot of fun and the guys I shoot with are very cool. The last Sunday of every month there's an IDPA match at the South River Gun Club. This event is apart of GADPA, which I'am a member of. If this is something that you may want to try, come on down to American Classic gun range on Wed night at 6pm (new shooters).

Also, in Sandy Springs they just opened up a new gun range and I found out that one of the guns that helps out at American Classic will be runing IDPA at this range also on Tuesday night.

Samuel Adams

I am the MD for Liberty IDPA. I also shoot at Low Country IDPA and occasionally go to Jacksonville to shoot. I go to as many sanctioned matches as I can afford and can't wait until this year's Georgia State match.