Thread: Germans LOVE Guns

Germans LOVE Guns

http://www.valentinbeinroth.com/inde...eze-revisited/

So much that they want to put them in their mouths...
    It takes a village to raise an idiot.

illegal ≠ immoral legal ≠ moral
    [SIZE=1]"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. "Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson
    G19 Gen 4; Bersa Thunder 380; Sig Sauer P238; Kel-Tec su-16c

Those pics almost make me ashamed to claim my German ancestry...
    "You can teach 'em, but you cant learn 'em."

im not really sure what to say to that... i guess the onley thing that comes to mind is "FAIL!"

They should have made them in the shape of Lugers.

No self-respecting German would ever suck on a piece of Italian steel. (they look sort of like Berettas)

But then again, I think that perhaps that is the point...
    Last edited by Dreamer; 08-19-2010 at 10:16 PM.
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

she could suck my weapon anytime.... lol
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

I don't understand why every one of them started with the muzzle end of the barrel. Couldn't they start with the magwell and work their way towards the barrel?

You're missing the point...

This is an "interactive modern art piece". The artist is using his "art" to do three things:

1) to provoke a response,
    2) to manipulate the participatory audience into doing what he wants,
    3) to desensitise the audience to something appalling my making it seem silly, "hip" or attractive.

The entire point of most modern art is NOT to bring beauty into the world. It is not to make people think about the world around them. It is not to provoke contemplation, introspection, or thoughtfulness.

It is programming, plain and simple.

The vast majority of "modern art" is just high-priced propaganda of dehumanization with the fundamental agenda of reducing the value and importance of human life.

Follow the money. I'd bet that this "artist" got a big fat grant from some huge NWO-connected globalist eugenicist Foundation to produce this "work of art"...
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Deutches *******

Those there be gun-shaped popsicles, guys.
    Ya think maybe Hitler had an AD??

Quote Originally Posted by texasrancher View Post
    This violates the 4 rules of gun safety.
    only if it was a gun...it's a popsicle.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

All those who displayed impeccable muzzle discipline with capguns when you were a kid, raise your hands!

Cos man I pointed that thing at pretty much every friend I had and pulled the trigger. And likewise. I've even been shot with a capgun by accident. On many occasions. On account of stress flinches.

Thumbs up Insightful

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    You're missing the point...

This is an "interactive modern art piece". The artist is using his "art" to do three things:

1) to provoke a response,
    2) to manipulate the participatory audience into doing what he wants,
    3) to desensitise the audience to something appalling my making it seem silly, "hip" or attractive.

The entire point of most modern art is NOT to bring beauty into the world. It is not to make people think about the world around them. It is not to provoke contemplation, introspection, or thoughtfulness.

It is programming, plain and simple.

The vast majority of "modern art" is just high-priced propaganda of dehumanization with the fundamental agenda of reducing the value and importance of human life.

Follow the money. I'd bet that this "artist" got a big fat grant from some huge NWO-connected globalist eugenicist Foundation to produce this "work of art"...
    Well said and well thought out.
    Utah Certified Concealed Firearms Permit Instructor
    NRA Pistol Instructor & RSO

Lover of Freedom

Activist Member
    Those are very realistic looking Gunsicles.

Apparently previously they abandoned some on the street last time.
    http://www.valentinbeinroth.com/inde...ojects/freeze/

that is almost funny
    illegal ≠ immoral legal ≠ moral
    [SIZE=1]"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. "Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson
    G19 Gen 4; Bersa Thunder 380; Sig Sauer P238; Kel-Tec su-16c