• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Germans LOVE Guns

Dreamer

They should have made them in the shape of Lugers.

No self-respecting German would ever suck on a piece of Italian steel. (they look sort of like Berettas)

But then again, I think that perhaps that is the point...

Last edited:

sonoran_Tj

I don't understand why every one of them started with the muzzle end of the barrel. Couldn't they start with the magwell and work their way towards the barrel?

Dreamer

You're missing the point...

This is an "interactive modern art piece". The artist is using his "art" to do three things:

1) to provoke a response,
2) to manipulate the participatory audience into doing what he wants,
3) to desensitise the audience to something appalling my making it seem silly, "hip" or attractive.

The entire point of most modern art is NOT to bring beauty into the world. It is not to make people think about the world around them. It is not to provoke contemplation, introspection, or thoughtfulness.

It is programming, plain and simple.

The vast majority of "modern art" is just high-priced propaganda of dehumanization with the fundamental agenda of reducing the value and importance of human life.

Follow the money. I'd bet that this "artist" got a big fat grant from some huge NWO-connected globalist eugenicist Foundation to produce this "work of art"...

crisisweasel

All those who displayed impeccable muzzle discipline with capguns when you were a kid, raise your hands!

Cos man I pointed that thing at pretty much every friend I had and pulled the trigger. And likewise. I've even been shot with a capgun by accident. On many occasions. On account of stress flinches.

Pistol Pete Utah

Insightful

You're missing the point...

This is an "interactive modern art piece". The artist is using his "art" to do three things:

1) to provoke a response,
2) to manipulate the participatory audience into doing what he wants,
3) to desensitise the audience to something appalling my making it seem silly, "hip" or attractive.

The entire point of most modern art is NOT to bring beauty into the world. It is not to make people think about the world around them. It is not to provoke contemplation, introspection, or thoughtfulness.

It is programming, plain and simple.

The vast majority of "modern art" is just high-priced propaganda of dehumanization with the fundamental agenda of reducing the value and importance of human life.

Follow the money. I'd bet that this "artist" got a big fat grant from some huge NWO-connected globalist eugenicist Foundation to produce this "work of art"...

Well said and well thought out.