• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Two Down, Four to go, MIS. Molly Mc Gartland . State Assembly District 20

range rat

Hello Gary ,

Thank you very much for your question concerning my campaign and the Second Amendment. I am a strong supporter of a citizen’s right to own and carry a firearm, open or concealed. I believe it is one of our basic rights as Americans and it is being incrementally chipped away by left leaning politicians like my opponent Christine Sinicki. Those who abuse the right to bare arms should not be the standard by which all are judged and therefore there is no need for more regulation. Law abiding citizens’ should not be penalized with more laws because there are some who illegally use and abuse guns. And I would support a law that would allow carrying of a concealed weapon.

I hope that answers your question, and please feel free to contact me with any other issues that are important to you. And thank you for your support, it is critical for individuals to get informed and be involved in this election; many of our freedoms depend on it!

Have a great day,

Molly

Molly M. McGartland

Broker/Realtor &

Candidate for Wisconsin State Assembly District 20

Shorewest Realtors-Downtown

414-704-1228 (mobile)

262-782-5756 (e-fax)

mmcgartland@wi.rr.com

www.MakeItMolly.com

FLR&@

Just have to say I have known Molly for @15 years and she is a great person. Would vote for her if she was in my district.