Thread: Is it possible to visit Mr. Patterson in a group? Does he hide in a court building?

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar

Angry Is it possible to visit Mr. Patterson in a group? Does he hide in a court building?

L. Brooks PattersonL. Brooks Patterson, County Executive
    Phone: 248-858-0480

Fax: 248-452-9215

Mailing Address:
    Executive Office Building - 41 West
    2100 Pontiac Lake Road
    Waterford, Michigan, USA, 48328-0409

Media Contact:
    Bill Mullan, Media and Communications Officer
    Phone: 248-858-1048
    E-mail: mullanw@oakgov.com

Anyone know the details of his office location?

He called us- characters,band of misfits,misfits,idiots,worse than idiots.He told us to go away and crawl under a rock and get a life.He says you can't see their guns because their bellies flop over them. Nice coming from this Large buttock-ed, DUI dodging, better than thou, rectum of a human being! He called the state constitution a loophole and was unable to get the laws straight. Listen for yourself

http://www.wjr.com/Article.asp?id=1919502&spid=6552

A little more about Mr. Patterson:
    Oakland County Executive L. Brooks Patterson got off lightly when his car was pulled over in 2003. The police stopped Patterson after witnesses reported "seeing a gray-haired man in a Cadillac driving erratically on Dixie Highway." By his own admission, Patterson was intoxicated from using painkillers and "a couple of glasses of wine," yet he was not charged with DUI / [I bet he also has a CPL that this should of had an impact on, if he was an average Joe]. Rather than give him a Breathalyzer test, or a sobriety check, the police officers recognized who he was and drove him home (both officers were suspended for doing this). No evidence, no DUI conviction, therefore Patterson faced simple reckless driving charges. Of course, Patterson said then that he was "reevaluating his lifestyle" and "said he wouldn't make excuses for his actions and planned to accept his punishment." Which was the lesser punishment of reckless driving. He should have gotten charged for DUI but didn't because his buddies bailed him out. It's good to be the "King" of Oakland county I guess.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk47saogI8o
    Last edited by Glock9mmOldStyle; 08-19-2010 at 01:53 AM. Reason: Edited the best I could for the high road ;)

Banned
    Im down, Im pretty sure he lives under a rock.

I can't say what I would like to say, on a public forum, either Mr. Patterson.

(clearing throat)
    High Road
    (clearing throat)
    "Bam, I like saying bam when I cite something, in fact I think I shall do this from here on out, as long as I remember.
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

"Then said he to them, But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his sack: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
    Luke 22:36
    God Bless

Banned
    I sent this message to my state rep.
    Mrs. Kowall, I am truly offended by the statements made on this interview by Mr. Brooks Patterson, and I wanted to share this interview with you so you could hear it for yourself. Its only a couple minutes long. I open carry all day everyday, and this man is being, well, a *******. He considers the constitution a "loophole". He says that he will be looking for a way to stop us from using our rights in the future. I know that you are a gun rights supporter, so I hope you will continue to fight for our rights by decreasing the number of gun free zones, not increasing them.

http://wjrpodcasts.com/podcasts/fran...son-081710.mp3

Thanks as always, .

Last edited by T Vance; 09-18-2010 at 11:27 PM.

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by T Vance View Post
    +1000

Contact his bosses or anyone that could reprimand this man for his disgusting display of personal feelings.
    That's the issue he has no superior; he is accountable to no one, at least until the next election.

Last edited by T Vance; 09-18-2010 at 11:27 PM.

What a fat drunken slob Patterrson is. My god, he sounds drunk during the show.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar
    Wow they got everything wrong, too bad they are both ignorant of state law and the constitution.

This guy is a total jerk and HE WAS A PROSECUTOR!
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

While I would like nothing more than to tell Mr Patterson where to go, I absolutely believe we NEED to take the HIGH ROAD and not directly engage him. It is apparent from his history and recent statements that he is not someone who would listen and try to understand those he does not agree with. There will always be such people and we should not waste ANY TIME with them, even to deride or marginalize them.

Consider the following equation:

Patterson == Drinkwine

These 2 are cut from the same cloth. Just consider the source and give them the appropriate attention warranted.

I will be drafting an "Open Letter" sometime soon, as I am feeling well enough to. The "Open Letter" will be sent to all the Legislators in Michigan, along with a few choice other people within the governmental structure. In this letter, will be the History of the issue including DIRECT EVIDENCE that the Royal Oak City Attorney was well aware of MCL 123.1102 in October 2009, a full 2 months prior to the signing of the ABE Contract. I will also be including how we tried to work with the City Officials directly prior to bringing this into the Public Meetings.

Most likely, I will be posting this "Open Letter" here on OCDO and on MGO for review prior to sending. We do this work TOGETHER!

I used to drink with Brooks at the Detroit Sportsman's Congress and other places, that man can drink anyone under a table. I am a little troubled by his sudden turn around on guns, and carry, he used to mouth pro-gun so I wonder if it was all an act for votes?

Quote Originally Posted by Glock9mmOldStyle View Post
    L. Brooks PattersonL. Brooks Patterson, County Executive
    Phone: 248-858-0480

Fax: 248-452-9215

Mailing Address:
    Executive Office Building - 41 West
    2100 Pontiac Lake Road
    Waterford, Michigan, USA, 48328-0409

Media Contact:
    Bill Mullan, Media and Communications Officer
    Phone: 248-858-1048
    E-mail: mullanw@oakgov.com

Anyone know the details of his office location?

He called us- characters,band of misfits,misfits,idiots,worse than idiots.He told us to go away and crawl under a rock and get a life.He says you can't see their guns because their bellies flop over them. Nice coming from this Large buttock-ed, DUI dodging, better than thou, rectum of a human being! He called the state constitution a loophole and was unable to get the laws straight. Listen for yourself

http://www.wjr.com/Article.asp?id=1919502&spid=6552

A little more about Mr. Patterson:
    Oakland County Executive L. Brooks Patterson got off lightly when his car was pulled over in 2003. The police stopped Patterson after witnesses reported "seeing a gray-haired man in a Cadillac driving erratically on Dixie Highway." By his own admission, Patterson was intoxicated from using painkillers and "a couple of glasses of wine," yet he was not charged with DUI / [I bet he also has a CPL that this should of had an impact on, if he was an average Joe]. Rather than give him a Breathalyzer test, or a sobriety check, the police officers recognized who he was and drove him home (both officers were suspended for doing this). No evidence, no DUI conviction, therefore Patterson faced simple reckless driving charges. Of course, Patterson said then that he was "reevaluating his lifestyle" and "said he wouldn't make excuses for his actions and planned to accept his punishment." Which was the lesser punishment of reckless driving. He should have gotten charged for DUI but didn't because his buddies bailed him out. It's good to be the "King" of Oakland county I guess.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk47saogI8o
    Exo 22:2 "If anyone catches a thief breaking in and hits him so that he dies, he is not guilty of murder.
    Luke 22:36: "Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luk 11:21 "When a strong man, with all his weapons ready, guards his own house, all his belongings are safe.

Banned
    If it is legal to do so, then someone should put this interview on youtube, so that it can reach more people. His office address and phone number are publicly available, and the interview did already give the proper credit to the station, and the host.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailenforcer View Post
    Brooks [Patterson] . . . used to mouth pro-gun so I wonder if it was all an act for votes?
    Bingo.