• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Is this open carry?

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
PORT ANGELES, Wash. – A man in a banana costume is accused of exposing himself and brandishing a shotgun while riding around with a bunch of friends in Port Angeles.
The Clallam County sheriff's office says the 21-year-old was arrested Tuesday evening for investigation of indecent exposure and reckless endangerment.
The Peninsula Daily News reports police first received a report of the costumed man exposing himself at a restaurant.
Sheriff's Sgt. Randy Pieper says they also drove through a neighborhood where the man got out brandishing the gun.
After his arrest, the man couldn't explain why he was costumed. The other man also was arrested, but an 18-year-old woman in the car was allowed to split.
The banana costume was seized as evidence.

Read more: http://www.thenewstribune.com/2010/08/18/1306166/banana-costumed-port-angeles-man.html#ixzz0x1CNpZyX

o2ryan

PORT ANGELES, Wash. – A man in a banana costume is accused of exposing himself and brandishing a shotgun while riding around with a bunch of friends in Port Angeles.
The Clallam County sheriff's office says the 21-year-old was arrested Tuesday evening for investigation of indecent exposure and reckless endangerment.
The Peninsula Daily News reports police first received a report of the costumed man exposing himself at a restaurant.
Sheriff's Sgt. Randy Pieper says they also drove through a neighborhood where the man got out brandishing the gun.
After his arrest, the man couldn't explain why he was costumed. The other man also was arrested, but an 18-year-old woman in the car was allowed to split.
The banana costume was seized as evidence.

Read more: http://www.thenewstribune.com/2010/08/18/1306166/banana-costumed-port-angeles-man.html#ixzz0x1CNpZyX

I added emphasis where necessary.:banana:

amlevin

Just a hunch, but I'm betting alcohol was involved.

Do you think? Was it his dressing like a banana or the part where he exposed his-------
getsmiley.php

JSlack

well, considering I am from Port Angeles, I am either related :banghead: to this idiot, or know them. :cuss:

will be interesting to hear reports from family and friends...

EDIT!~

whew...narrowly escaped this one...turns out the guy is form Sequim....don't know many folks from there and only have a couple family members there....

http://www.peninsuladailynews.com/a...-makes-bail-while-his-banana-costume-stays-as

Last edited: