• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT - DEROS in Hospital

Genken

Glad to hear you're doing better, DEROS. I'd hate to see anything happen right after I met you Sunday.

Take care of yourself.

kenzmad

gald that all is well Deros. I am sure you were armed and I am curious, how did the aid car or hospital deal with your sidearm?

kenzmad

Manu

Jim (Heartattack) I just read this that you were in hospital cuz you ate all of my share of salsa that I asked to save for me? How you can do this my friend? Hey secondly I heard that your doc is getting fat on your medical bills (not TrigerDr) Jim you know fatness leads to heart problems atleast for your Doc's sake get well soon,

DEROS72

Thank you all for the kind words and concern.I don't think I could have finer friends.

Tomas

Thanks for letting us know, Bookman! (I'm late 'cause I've been super busy elsewhere and just logged on to catch up.)

Deros, Jim, we've never met, but even beyond the CC/OC stuff, we need to stick together and try to stay healthy - there are fewer of us 'Nam vets left all the time.

(My outfit's having their reunion in Chicago this year, and there are only about 15 of us able to show up... We were a small group, but not THAT small.) :(

Glad to hear you are better than when they dragged you off to hospital, but you need to really work at taking care of yourself.

Take care,
Tom
VNRIB2.gif

Last edited:

antispam540

Glad you're ok... Also, Cranberry pills are a natural diuretic that'll help get rid of fluid buildup in a pinch. Might be worth looking into, especially if the VA isn't giving you medicine often enough.