• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I love my place of employment

Jay

Well the billing lady in our office told me today that the UPS driver saw me open carrying at my work. He asked if I worked their she said yes. He than began to lecture her about me open carrying my gun, and thought that it was crazy. She told him that if he doesn't like it that he should request that his company send a different driver to drop/pick up our packages. She then began to say that I am great guy and no one at the office is bothered by me carrying a gun, and that some people actually like the fact that I do. (We have had problems with customers being upset about their bills). I thought it was great that my co-worker put him back in his place. I love my job!!!

zekester

I do every day

I carry everyday at work, my customers love it, and I have even convinced many of them to start carrying...

LilRedMeanie

How awesome!!

Ever since I have started to open carry I haven't had one negative experience. Cashier at walgreens informed me I was the first female she had seen do that and thought it was awesome. Fellow walmart customer the other day walking behind me said to his female friend "she's got a gun on her hip" then towards me "i love youuu" lol. Nothing negative yet, but I'm always cautious!

Jay

How awesome!!

Ever since I have started to open carry I haven't had one negative experience. Cashier at walgreens informed me I was the first female she had seen do that and thought it was awesome. Fellow walmart customer the other day walking behind me said to his female friend "she's got a gun on her hip" then towards me "i love youuu" lol. Nothing negative yet, but I'm always cautious!

That is great yeah no problems with me either went to Price Chopper yesterday in West Leb. no issues, Bestbuy, Verizon. Never had any problems maybe we will run into each other some day over there.

NHWatchDog

The only time anyone has ever given me any kind of BS was when I went to the malls in Concord and Newington, the security guard told me that I needed to either lock it in my vehicle or leave. I guess they have some kind of policy against any kind of weapon, BS. As far as carrying at work, well when you work at a Military Surplus/Gun Store it comes with the territory.

NewHampshireNative

The only time anyone has ever given me any kind of BS was when I went to the malls in Concord and Newington, the security guard told me that I needed to either lock it in my vehicle or leave. I guess they have some kind of policy against any kind of weapon, BS. As far as carrying at work, well when you work at a Military Surplus/Gun Store it comes with the territory.

Really I have carried at the concord malll before. We took a trip down there at the start of the year and I carried my M&P 40c with a tlr-3 weapons light mounted on it in my raven concealment IWB holster. They never saw it and we shopped for few hours with no problems at all. They have nothing posted on the doorways stating it's a "Free Fire Zone" till they do I will keep carrying. I'm sure if they see it they will ask you to lock it up of leave so OC may be a problem?

Jay

I have Oc'd at the Concord mall once no problem, and also at the Manchester Mall about three times with no problem

Gary599

The malls do have a no gun policy. I know it may not be posted, but if a guard see it, then he or she may ask you to leave. It is possible he or she may pretend to not see it.

How do I know, cause I work pt for the same security company that's at the malls but I don't work the mall.