• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bucks for Books Shootout in Ozark 9/10 & 9/11!

heresyourdipstickjimmy

Hosted by SOF-USA and the Missouri National Guard.
All proceeds to Ozark Elementary Schools for books.

$10 entry fee.

Here's how the match will go:

2 NRA 50 ft bullseye targets at 10 yards.

10 shots on each target, shooter will be required to load, engage, and reload magazine between targets (most wheelgunners will load/reload 4 times).

It will be timed, but for tie breaking only.

Targets will be scored with the shooter in the lobby, time written on target and initialed by scorer and shooter. We'll be keeping "real-time" stats, so the shooter will be able to see where they stand in the points immediately.

Div I: Open, any pistol any sight
Div II: Stock, open sights
Div III: Rimfire

I do have permission from SOF-USA and the MONG rep (SFC McCall) to post it as it's an open to the public event. Flyer is attached in a PDF.

Pre-registration preferred, but not required. You can contact the MONG office at 417-485-4012 or SOF-USA at 417-485-4867

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachments

• SOF Flyer.pdf
    245.9 KB · Views: 106