• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Post recent OC experiences?

XDSTEEL

Cool. Anyways that weekend went to Walmart on Louis Ave. Went Scheels, Best Buy. Neutral mostly no encounters pos or Neg.

XDSTEEL

I wish our Scheels was so enlightened. Have you noticed any of their employees noticing you, or had any talks with their managers?

I have talked with the employees about the merchandise but nothing about my gun. I am sure if they even notice they may tell management. OH WELL!! I am going to keep on OCing there until someone says something.

XDSTEEL

Went to Pizza Hut last night for carry out. Was OCing with my new CQC Serpa holster from BLACKHAWK!. I attached the holster to the thigh rig from BLACKHAWK! so it would not be concealed. Anyway, I ordered carryout and nobody said anything to me till I was about to leave. Some lady was looking at my pistol and then asked if it was real and I said Yes and she then looked at my pistol again and told me to be careful and not to shoot my knee. LOL I said it was safe lol.

petrophase

Campaign Veteran
Went to Pizza Hut last night for carry out. Was OCing with my new CQC Serpa holster from BLACKHAWK!. I attached the holster to the thigh rig from BLACKHAWK! so it would not be concealed. Anyway, I ordered carryout and nobody said anything to me till I was about to leave. Some lady was looking at my pistol and then asked if it was real and I said Yes and she then looked at my pistol again and told me to be careful and not to shoot my knee. LOL I said it was safe lol.

Good story! The British do not have a monopoly on dry wit.