• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Spokane, Coffe or lunch meet up on Sat the 28th

BobR

Is that the Starbucks across from Northtown Mall or the one further down Division (across from the Army Surplus)?

bob

Jeff Hayes

Bob

Across from the mall just north of the new Red Lobster or just north of Wellesley on the west side of Division street.

o2ryan

Wife's 20th reunion in Moses Lake that day. If it was a little earlier in the morning I could swing it. I will be posting a regular Saturday meetup starting in September. Stay tuned for more details.

Last edited:

Squeak

Wife's 20th reunion in Moses Lake that day. If it was a little earlier in the morning I could swing it. I will be posting a regular Saturday meetup starting in September. Stay tuned for more details.
Man, did not we talk about the ML area? Do not go there! You will regret it! See what happened to me! Guys, ya gotta stop him!

dwordinger

I think I can make that. I have a few tasks and personal business to get out of the way first.

Jeff Hayes

It didn't happen, but Sirtrithon, Fetch, Dwordinger, BobR, Bennie1986, Fastfish, Orphan, Mrs Orphan, Jean Gordon and her 2 girls enjoyed coffee for about an hour and an a half with out incident. Well there was one incident, a Starbucks employee came to our table to give us some free samples of their new products.