Thread: Can we disagree about 90% of issues, even 90% of OC related issues....

Can we disagree about 90% of issues, even 90% of OC related issues....

and still manage to grow, and become the OC-powerhouse that we can become, especially here in WA. state?

I believe that we can!
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Agree!

I believe that we have a strong group here in WA. We sometimes bite at each otherís idealisms on the net, and perhaps even on a philosophical level, but in the end, we respect each other, care about each otherís well being. We have a united goal of liberty and freedom, especially in regards to the kingpin of freedom, the second amendment, and open carry. The strength and vigor of the Washington Open Carry forum has propelled us to being one of the most active in the U.S. I can happily say it has been a dream come true to be associated with each and everyone one of you here, and I am proud take part in the growth and undertakings of this group of fine people.

It is an honorable group indeed.

Bat
    ~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    The Enclave is looking for patriotic motorcycle riders in Washington State who support liberty and freedom for all. ~ Check us out!
    ~
    * " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi.

I know it sometimes seems that even the vast expanse of the internet can barely hold in some of the ego's on this board. We all agree on the 2A. And I know Deros by default has become an unofficial spokesperson but I like that we're somewhat decentralized. It means that we each have to act as a representative.

Quote Originally Posted by gsx1138 View Post
    It means that we each have to act as a representative.
    Amen to that...

Where do you think we disagree so much, especially on OC issues? I think that despite the constant bickering around here, at the end of the day we all agree on far more than we disagree. That makes us allies, not enemies. Put a bunch of very strong-willed people in a "room" together, and no matter how similar their ideals they're going to start bickering. The Founders bickered so much it took them four months to write the Constitution. Because the first one they bickered over wasn't working.
    It is very wise to not take a watermelon lightly.

We are Americans aren't we?

The only country in the world founded on "Agree to Disagree"

Where else in the world can you complain incessantly about your country, but still defend it to the death because you love it?

The 2A topics are very polarizing, even amongst like minded folks. This is how we all believe in roughly the same ideals and can still have such widely varying opinions on each.

I like that we disagree... argue, if you will. I dig the debate.

More than that I enjoy learning from all of you. This is one of the best forums on which to be WRONG because not only will you be quickly corrected, but nobody holds it against you... for too long.

Fine! But I still think grape is best on PBJ sammiches! (See, GOGO)

69Charger
    GRAPE SUCKS.
    If you dont like STRAWBERRY the most you are WRONG.
    OH, and by the way,
    I like mine on toast.
    HA. LOL
    Dave
    See ya on Saturday.

Vegamite or NOTHING!

Y'all just suck, jelly is irrelevant, ALMOND BUTTER is the only true nut spread, takes a real man to down a sandwich with that, and better for you too!

I like bread and butter....

I like toast and jam....
    Live Free or Die!

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Even the person(s) whom you can most closely identify with and have all the same political, moral, ideals in common with yourself, if you are here long enough you will find something to disagree about. It's a wonderful thing. What a boring place otherwise.

I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Yer nuts!!! A talking, dancing banana? What a hoot!!

That has got to be one of the top five most annoying songs I have ever heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    That has got to be one of the top five most annoying songs I have ever heard.
    Then you obviously havn't heard the Hamsterdance

Quote Originally Posted by Metalhead47 View Post
    Then you obviously havn't heard the Hamsterdance
    Just watched it. I try not to regret much in life, but I regret watching that. It is unbelievable what adults spend their time putting together; it isn't kids who make these video.

I took the kids to the theater to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks--first time I ever got the urge to open fire in a movie theater; at the screen of course,