• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Can we disagree about 90% of issues, even 90% of OC related issues....

Beretta92FSLady

and still manage to grow, and become the OC-powerhouse that we can become, especially here in WA. state?

I believe that we can!

Batousaii

Agree!

I believe that we have a strong group here in WA. We sometimes bite at each other’s idealisms on the net, and perhaps even on a philosophical level, but in the end, we respect each other, care about each other’s well being. We have a united goal of liberty and freedom, especially in regards to the kingpin of freedom, the second amendment, and open carry. The strength and vigor of the Washington Open Carry forum has propelled us to being one of the most active in the U.S. I can happily say it has been a dream come true to be associated with each and everyone one of you here, and I am proud take part in the growth and undertakings of this group of fine people.

It is an honorable group indeed.

:dude: Bat

gsx1138

I know it sometimes seems that even the vast expanse of the internet can barely hold in some of the ego's on this board. We all agree on the 2A. And I know Deros by default has become an unofficial spokesperson but I like that we're somewhat decentralized. It means that we each have to act as a representative.

Metalhead47

Where do you think we disagree so much, especially on OC issues? I think that despite the constant bickering around here, at the end of the day we all agree on far more than we disagree. That makes us allies, not enemies. Put a bunch of very strong-willed people in a "room" together, and no matter how similar their ideals they're going to start bickering. The Founders bickered so much it took them four months to write the Constitution. Because the first one they bickered over wasn't working. :p

daddy4count

We are Americans aren't we?

The only country in the world founded on "Agree to Disagree"

:)

Where else in the world can you complain incessantly about your country, but still defend it to the death because you love it?

The 2A topics are very polarizing, even amongst like minded folks. This is how we all believe in roughly the same ideals and can still have such widely varying opinions on each.

I like that we disagree... argue, if you will. I dig the debate.

More than that I enjoy learning from all of you. This is one of the best forums on which to be WRONG because not only will you be quickly corrected, but nobody holds it against you... for too long. ;)

69Charger

GRAPE SUCKS.
If you dont like STRAWBERRY the most you are WRONG.
OH, and by the way,
I like mine on toast.
HA. LOL
Dave
See ya on Saturday. :)

sudden valley gunner

Even the person(s) whom you can most closely identify with and have all the same political, moral, ideals in common with yourself, if you are here long enough you will find something to disagree about. It's a wonderful thing. What a boring place otherwise.

Beretta92FSLady

Then you obviously havn't heard the Hamsterdance :mad::eek:

Just watched it. I try not to regret much in life, but I regret watching that. It is unbelievable what adults spend their time putting together; it isn't kids who make these video.

I took the kids to the theater to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks--first time I ever got the urge to open fire in a movie theater; at the screen of course:banghead:,