Thread: Thanks John!

Thanks John!

Thanks John for clearing up some of the stickies! We all appreciate it.
    All opinions posted on opencarry.org are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of opencarry.org or Michigan Open Carry Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by malignity View Post
    Thanks John for clearing up some of the stickies! We all appreciate it.
    Glad to help!

Admittedly it never bothered me, but I know some people were having trouble with the stickies. I hope that helped people and Thanks John for helping them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Glad to help!
    Exo 22:2 "If anyone catches a thief breaking in and hits him so that he dies, he is not guilty of murder.
    Luke 22:36: "Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luk 11:21 "When a strong man, with all his weapons ready, guards his own house, all his belongings are safe.

When using a slower internet connection, via mobile phone for example, stickies seem to take longest to load. I know myself, and I believe at least 3 or 4 others consistently access the site via phone. Though I don't all the time, even when I'm not using my phone, it's nice not to have to scroll down half a page just to get the latest information.
    All opinions posted on opencarry.org are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of opencarry.org or Michigan Open Carry Inc.

hey admiistrator

do you think you could or should remove the stickies from page 2 etc??
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Thanks for the clean up!

And if you are still reading this thread John or Mike, did you ever open it up so we can change the color scheme on here? If so how can we do that?
    "Bam, I like saying bam when I cite something, in fact I think I shall do this from here on out, as long as I remember.
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

"Then said he to them, But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his sack: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
    Luke 22:36
    God Bless