• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Car Show @ Birch Run VFW

WARCHILD

This is off topic I know, but Mich forum doesn't have a general topic thread.

Dan Ragan is hosting a car show and all you can eat pancake breakfast at the Birch Run VFW. Dan is a charter member of MOC and has done leather work for MOC and it's members. I would encourage as many as possible to attend and make this a good show for Dan. Firearms are welcome...OC/CC. Details below...
ETA: Sunday, Aug 22nd
Birch Run VFW 11325 Dixie Hwy About 1 mile north of Birch Run Rd.
On Dixie Hwy. west side of road, big tank in yard.
Starts with a pancake breakfast all you can eat $5,
goes till 3 or 4 pm.
Open carry is just fine, see ya there.

Last edited:

WARCHILD

Bump...TODAY!
All proceeds of this benefit go to help school scholarships.
Your support will be greatly appreciated.
I hope to see a lot of you there.

B

Bikenut

You be careful!
If you're feeling excited..and it's not testosterone:banana:....
LEAVE!:shocker:

If I'm feeling excited and it is testosterone.............

I'll be very late getting to the car show!

B

Bikenut

We enjoyed the car show... we met Warchild's brother... we saw his brother's really neat coupe... and....

Yooperlady with her pink gripped Smith caused smiles, glares, elbow nudges (as in "Hey... look!"), and folks to talk as we walked by.

Everyone ignored Warchild as is normal and I think he is used to it by now... we tried too but he kept hanging around..... :p

We had a good time!

Kiddin' ya Buddy....:lol:... thanks for the invite!!!

PDinDetroit

If I'm feeling excited and it is testosterone.............

I'll be very late getting to the car show!

I can only imagine the LEVELS OF TESTOSTERONE that could have been achieved by attending the Woodward Ave. Dream Cruise! Yooperlady might have even driven you to the event...

WARCHILD

Yes I am used to being ignored...I have kids! But I don't look as good as Yooperlady and her pink pistol either.:shocker::banana: Best way to get me to leave, just stop talking to me so much...NOT!:lol:

Thanks for coming out. I did manage a pic of my brother's car, did most all the work himself. '41 Ford coupe, 800hp (a bit more than Bikenut's Camaro);).

B

Bikenut

Yes I am used to being ignored...I have kids! But I don't look as good as Yooperlady and her pink pistol either.:shocker::banana: Best way to get me to leave, just stop talking to me so much...NOT!:lol:

Thanks for coming out. I did manage a pic of my brother's car, did most all the work himself. '41 Ford coupe, 800hp (a bit more than Bikenut's Camaro);).

Ouch!