Thread: CPL-Macomb County

CPL-Macomb County

Just went in front of Macomb County Gun Board today. What a waste of tax dollars!
    Have you ever been arrested?
    Have you ever had a mental illness?
    Where did you take your CPL class?
    No other questions for me, me either and me either...Slides CPL across the table.
    3 people and a recording sec..how much is this costing?
    I know it cost me $105 for processing, 1/2 days pay and CPL Class=$350 (losing 1/2 days pay to show up for this BS really gets under my skin!)

Filed on 6-1
    Issued 8-20-10 (Macomb seems to be moving a little faster)

Now that I have it, I will feel more at ease OC'ing.
    Just a stupid question, the front of the Lic is laminated but not the back where it's just paper.....Can I add tape or laminate the back of the card? (I am affraid it might get wet or something and would like to protect it.)

Yes you can laminate the back. They don't laminate it because you still had to sign the back. That's what I did was sign it then laminated the back.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacemaker .45 View Post
    Yes you can laminate the back. They don't laminate it because you still had to sign the back. That's what I did was sign it then laminated the back.
    Kent County laminated the back of mine after I signed it.
    Giving up our liberties for safety is the one sure way to let the violent among us win.

"Though defensive violence will always be a 'sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men." -Saint Augustine

Disclaimer I am not a lawyer! Please do not consider anything you read from me to be legal advice.

I signed mine when I turned in the paper work and it was in the mail a few weeks later. Well thats what you get for living in Oakland county...
    "Bam, I like saying bam when I cite something, in fact I think I shall do this from here on out, as long as I remember.
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

"Then said he to them, But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his sack: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
    Luke 22:36
    God Bless