• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A typical "gun" conversation on a corner using XTRANORMAL

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Good script, I feel like this is directed towards teaching OCers how to deal with folks rather than for teaching the public but thats ok. I like it.

Milbars

I know it wasn't supposed to be funny but I guess that's what happens when you read the comments then watch the movie. War games was spot on! Pretty good cool thing you put together there ed. Was the british accent on purpose?

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
You need a hobby!:lol:

Oh, Hell!! Don't interrupt him! If he is making movies, he is not dragging the rest of us out to clean up highway litter, or get fat at his dinners.

Nope! Let him keep right on being an animated film producer and director.

:D

PS: I liked it. Nice job, Ed.