• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I ordered some new shirts today ...

rotty

I ordered myself some shirts .. maybe they will lower a few of the raised eyebrows I get when out and about... not selling them so I am hoping no one at opencarry.org gets angry that I used the web address on them.

front.png

back.jpg

Thoughts .. comments ... want to know where I got them and how much you can PM me or reply to.

eye95

My goal is to make OC an ordinary, accepted behavior. So, I choose not to wear items that draw attention to my carry.

BTW, I am not criticizing your choice, just mentioning mine.

rotty

My goal is to make OC an ordinary, accepted behavior. So, I choose not to wear items that draw attention to my carry.

Duly noted. And might I say this is the precisely reason I joined these forums. After reading for a few months I realized this is one of the few places where most people seem to be rational, courteous, and like minded individuals.

That being said, I do respect your opinion and the reasoning behind it and I want you to know that I will not wear this shirt ALL of the time but I thought it would be sort of " fun " for certain situations.

eye95

Duly noted. And might I say this is the precisely reason I joined these forums. After reading for a few months I realized this is one of the few places where most people seem to be rational, courteous, and like minded individuals.

That being said, I do respect your opinion and the reasoning behind it and I want you to know that I will not wear this shirt ALL of the time but I thought it would be sort of " fun " for certain situations.

Yeah, ya gotta cut loose once in a while. Maybe a shirt that reads, "Don't worry about the gun you see on my hip. Worry about the bomb in my shorts that you don't see." ;)

sudden valley gunner

I was thinking of a shirt that said "Go ahead and ask".
I see lots of people who are curious many talk to me others I can see in there eyes they want to but they don't wont to approach me.

grinner

I was thinking of a shirt that said "Go ahead and ask".
I see lots of people who are curious many talk to me others I can see in there eyes they want to but they don't wont to approach me.

+1
Yep. This would be my choice. Inviting a conversation.

Last edited:

Don Barnett

I LOVE the Shirt...but...

I love the shirt, but I am with you on this!

daddy4count

I would wear one. Does it come in black?

How about one that just reads "Good Guy"

with opencarry.org below it... ;)

I'm a fan of "I'm not the one you should worry about" but it's ambiguous and hard to fit on a T