• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

first REal OC

cdub

went to sunset lanes last night n cda and no one cared

their was a collage girl that was with my group of friends and she said "is that a gun?" to one of my friends.

Will be going their agin 2night if anybody wants to join me you are welcome

sunset lanes in cda 10pm

208-819-5403

will be oc 44mag

Last edited:

ISRAEL

went to sunset lanes last night n cda and no one cared

their was a collage girl that was with my group of friends and she said "is that a gun?" to one of my friends.

Will be going their agin 2night if anybody wants to join me you are welcome

sunset lanes in cda 10pm

208-819-5403

will be oc 44mag

Me too, I always carry a 44 magnum and it is a magnet, lots of people can see it and , be ready to answer when the questions about it start pouring, I O.C. all the time every place here in Boise, This morning I O.C. when I took my wife yard saling, no problems at all, this was my first time doing it at yard sales.

cdub

Me too, I always carry a 44 magnum and it is a magnet, lots of people can see it and , be ready to answer when the questions about it start pouring, I O.C. all the time every place here in Boise, This morning I O.C. when I took my wife yard saling, no problems at all, this was my first time doing it at yard sales.

ok so last night i had the cops called on me

and for all those ppl in the north ID sector we need to open carry at the Arbys off of 95 and parrie n Hayden they called the cops on me and we had 5 cop cars on their way and they were going to detain me. My gf and I left right before they got their. but they got called agin and we were doing home work and they talked about last night.

TOLD ME OC was BAD and i should not do it.

need to go to Arbys at night n Hayden 95 and parie ave.

ty guys for the suport

cdub

yea it was Arby's who called so that would be the target.

its north ID so manny of you guys wont be able to attend but for all of the north ID cda/post falls people

how about this tues at 6pm would that work ?

Arby's n Hayden next to Albertsons prairie and 95

I did not get the cops name or badge # so wont be able to file a complant will let this one slide on that part of it but would like to hit Arbys.

ecocks

Oooops, my bad for not noticing you were up north.

Hang in there and if you guys schedule another dinnertime meeting, let us know. I've never been up that way and would love an excuse.

Ed

cdub

Oooops, my bad for not noticing you were up north.

Hang in there and if you guys schedule another dinnertime meeting, let us know. I've never been up that way and would love an excuse.

Ed

ahh u c u have never been to the better part of the state u really do need a trip up north ;p

I think it would be cool to have dinner at dockside at the resort if anybody is interested lots of out of town folks their will check to c if their is a no gun sticker on the resort sometime soon.

Last edited:

cdub

their is no no weapons signs at the cda resort so i would love to have a dinner their wile OC with all the north ID/spokane folks out their.

perfect place to get the word out on OC as well lots of out of staters n the resort.

just wondering if you guys are wanting to do that or not.

ecocks

their is no no weapons signs at the cda resort so i would love to have a dinner their wile OC with all the north ID/spokane folks out their.

perfect place to get the word out on OC as well lots of out of staters n the resort.

just wondering if you guys are wanting to do that or not.

If you give us a week's notice, schedule a bit earlier in the evening and good directions, we'll try to get a carload of Southies up their and spread the love!

cdub

If you give us a week's notice, schedule a bit earlier in the evening and good directions, we'll try to get a carload of Southies up their and spread the love!

ok

will do

i will start a post for it n a few days once i get time requested off work

how early n the evening do u think i need? like 4:30-6 that is my normal dinner

or are we talken 3pm and make it LUNNER?