• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Five Down One to go, JEFFREY PLALE STATE SENATE DISTRICT 7 REP CONCEAL& OPEN FRIENDLY

range rat

Five Down One to go, JEFFREY PLALE STATE SENATE DISTRICT 7 REP CONCEAL& OPEN FRIENDLY

I received today a Phone call from Mr. Plale H Q this Afternoon, in respond to my e-mail an Phone call I made earlyer this Morning. Mr Plale stands on his past record of support of Conceal Carry as I was informed my one of his staff workers..

I do remember he did vote to over ride the gov's veto of the last Conceal Carry Bill.

I'm still Waiting to Hear from the last person i sent my e-mail too. I'll give the Person just one more hour.