Thread: Heading to Greensborough

Heading to Greensborough

My new nice has arrived!!! Iím driving down to Greensborough in the morning. What do I need to know? I know you all donít have preemption, so may I oc or should I play it conservative and cc. Iíll be heading in on 85 and I donít plan to stop anywhere unless forced to.
    Thanks guys!!!

High Point, North Carolina, United States
    do you mean Greensboro?

if you OC all the way. well unless you go to a place that charges admission, or a place where alcohol is sold AND consumed

I didÖ..thanks

Greensboro

I live close to Greensboro in Burlington, I OC. everywhere including Greensboro. You will be OK. If you have any reservation go to http://www.meetup.com/Triangle-Open-Carry/ and hit photo's. I took these picture's last saturday in greensboro at the restore the constitution rally at Battleground park. Take notice of the cops, if it wasn't OK they would have had to arrest 300 people. Know and assert your rights. GOD BLESS.

Occupied Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
    Check out Friendorfoe: http://friendorfoe.us/Default.aspx

Look up Greensboro & you will see that many businesses have reviews on them.

As others have said, it (unfortunately) isn't legal to carry in any establishment that serves alcohol for the purpose of consumption. Same goes for anyplace that charges admission (i.e., movie theaters).

I live in Greensboro, near the border with High Point, and I OC almost every day in both cities. I have never had any problems with LEO's.

One thing I will recommend is that you don't OC in Four Seasons Mall, in the event that you go there.
    Carry on!

High Point, North Carolina, United States
    btw if you are downtown you will see a lot of buildings with Greensboro spelled Greensborough. They changed the spelling in 1895.

Thanks everyone.

It was a good trip. Itís a nice town and the people were pretty friendly compared to other places we visit. The only issue I had was with a particular family member but that was expected.

We stayed at the Marriott over by the airport. It was kind of fun to see the reaction of the out of town folks (mostly New Jersey) there to drop their kids of at collage.

Glad to hear everything went well for you.