• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

ABE - Person Advocating Violence Against Open Carry Persons

kubel

He may very well be nuts and may advocate some nutty stuff that makes absolutely no sense (like being against people carrying holstered guns, but for people firing sniper rifles into crowds), but I think this falls under free speech. He didn't say anything that would cause me to think he would be on some rooftop somewhere with a sniper rifle.

In other words, he just trolled everyone here.

DetroitBiker

Wow, what a nut. He says he will be at the festival handing out flyers,informing people on the legality of killing us for being legally armed. :uhoh:

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
Denfensive "double-tap" poster child!

Wow, what a nut. He says he will be at the festival handing out flyers,informing people on the legality of killing us for being legally armed. :uhoh:

All of us ( in particular those of us that had our names in the paper, OR WERE FORCED TO GIVE OUR NAMES & ADDRESSES at the Royal oak Commission meetings, now saved on the web for this loon! ). Should take his threats seriously. This guy is dangerous not only to himself but anyone in his vicinity. He speaks of using Bombs, Knives, Cars etc... my SA is now set to DEFCON 1 / SUPER MAXIMUM!

Carry On Openly & carefully!

Last edited:

DetroitBiker

If you click on his name at the top of the youtube video you can see his other video`s, he has 160 and there all nutty as hell.

Bailenforcer

Watch all of his videos he is criminally insane, advocates violence against anyone he disagrees with. Some of his videos have been removed before. He is as nuts as they get. Watch some of his other videos it's pretty clear he dangerous.

Now what he said in this video is legally a terroristic threat, and inciting violence and possibly a riot. Why the Police have not already shut him down proves the City is of the same mindset against the rights enumerated by the Constitution.

This boy is obviously clinically insane. He needs to be put into a padded room somewhere.

Mafia
NRA
KILL
Sniper-Weapon
:cuss:

kubel

Schizophrenics are rarely violent. When they do become violent, it's usually a result of substance abuse- and the violence is generally directed at family members or themselves (suicide).

You have a greater chance of being consumed by his massive beard than you do getting shot but this nutcase.

Bailenforcer

All of his videos are ramblings with no point and wild eyed assertions that a Carrot can see is messed up. This guy needs lithium and lots of it. Maybe a lobotomy is in order when they finally put him away.

:shocker: Can you say Period Skitsofrantic? :shocker:

[video=youtube;EiEVDDcvOFE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiEVDDcvOFE[/video]

eastmeyers

All of us ( in particular those of us that had our names in the paper, OR WERE FORCED TO GIVE OUR NAMES & ADDRESSES at the Royal oak Commission meetings, now saved on the web for this loon! ). Should take his threats seriously. This guy is dangerous not only to himself but anyone in his vicinity. He speaks of using Bombs, Knives, Cars etc... my SA is now set to DEFCON 1 / SUPER MAXIMUM!

Carry On Openly & carefully!

This needs to be addressed! This is non-sense!

ken243

He has been commenting on one of the ABE youtube video. I have been questioning his statements he makes on there. He has not made any logical or based statements. (suprise) I honestly believe he may need medication. Hope he does not cause problems at the ABE... Wish I was going to be there.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
Okay, I have seen other videos by this guy last year. I think he is in California. He is very nuts and his arguments are so full of contradictions that by his own statements he should kill himself. So if he sees himself carrying a gun to kill people carrying a gun then he should just shoot himself and save the world the trouble. I think he did too many s'rooms and other mind altering drugs.

"The people have a right to bear arms to kill these gun carriers. Because patriotic Americans have a right to bear arms to protect our country from lunatics, who will walk around a festival with a gun. These people don't want to walk around that festival to protect anyone. They want to walk around that festival with a gun to show Americans how powerful the gun lobby is and how powerless Americans are."

Last edited:

ken243

Okay, I have seen other videos by this guy last year. I think he is in California. He is very nuts and his arguments are so full of contradictions that by his own statements he should kill himself. So if he sees himself carrying a gun to kill people carrying a gun then he should just shoot himself and save the world the trouble. I think he did too many s'rooms and other mind altering drugs.

"The people have a right to bear arms to kill these gun carriers. Because patriotic Americans have a right to bear arms to protect our country from lunatics, who will walk around a festival with a gun. These people don't want to walk around that festival to protect anyone. They want to walk around that festival with a gun to show Americans how powerful the gun lobby is and how powerless Americans are."

His Youtube account says Michigan. He also claims he will be at ABE handing out toilet paper errr.... fliers.

DanM

He may very well be nuts and may advocate some nutty stuff that makes absolutely no sense (like being against people carrying holstered guns, but for people firing sniper rifles into crowds), but I think this falls under free speech. He didn't say anything that would cause me to think he would be on some rooftop somewhere with a sniper rifle.

Fail.

The right to free speech does not include incitement of others to do violent crime. This is one of those "reasonable restrictions" on the right to free speech. Courts have clearly upheld this type of restriction. For example, "incitement to riot" has been upheld consistently as a violation not covered by the right to free speech.

So, while he may not be declaring that he will be on a rooftop with a sniper rifle targeting innocent people, he is inciting others to do so. Also, since he calls for violent mayhem in some coordinated fashion (at or in proximity of the ABE festival grounds, during the time of the festival), this quite reasonably would be seen my me, if I were a juror in a trial against him, as "incitement to riot".

Last edited:

Bailenforcer

He is in Michigan actually according to what I have seen and heard. He is quite deranged also if you watch all his videos. I have watched a number of them, problem is I can sit through maybe three at a time then I feel like I want to vomit. He has no touch with reality and if you listen carefully he makes jumps in logic that make no sense like the Russia won't be our friends because of the NRA? Pure insanity. Actually in Russia they now have more freedom that us. Many people have possession of full auto AK 47's and the Government does nothing about it. They might not yet have a flourishing gun industry but guns are now everywhere and I mean serious fire power. But that lunatic ignores those facts.

I will warn people he is looking for fame and I seriously think he can and or may do something to make a statement. He wants to go down and be famous at the same time. He is quite capable of trying some act of hideous violence just to make his point. If the Police does not arrest him while handing out fliers asking and promoting murder at that festival then we may have cause for legal action against the City of Royal Joke. Because he makes the ABE unsafe with his promotion of MURDER at ABE, and that is not covered under free speech.

Bailenforcer

I agree 100% he should be arrested for the open demand that people be murdered and the promotion and planning out how these murders should occur.

Fail.

The right to free speech does not include incitement of others to do violent crime. This is one of those "reasonable restrictions" on the right to free speech. Courts have clearly upheld this type of restriction. For example, "incitement to riot" has been upheld consistently as a violation not covered by the right to free speech.

So, while he may not be declaring that he will be on a rooftop with a sniper rifle targeting innocent people, he is inciting others to do so. Also, since he calls for violent mayhem in some coordinated fashion (at or in proximity of the ABE festival grounds, during the time of the festival), this quite reasonably would be seen my me, if I were a juror in a trial against him, as "incitement to riot".