Thread: Glock 32 or Kimber tactical pro

Glock 32 or Kimber tactical pro

I'm at a real toss up. I really like the idea of buying a brand new glock 32 with night sights for about $600, but for $750 I might be able to get a used kimber tactical pro. The kimber only has 200 rounds through it and I'm really tempted, but 8+1 rounds of 45 vs 13+1 of 357Sig is making this a tough decision. I want both, but the budget wont permit it at this point. I also kind of want a different caliber than I've had and the 357Sig would fit the bill. I hate having to make up my mind.

I personally would go with the kimber. Although I am a1911 kinda guy... (plastic is for toys)
    Last edited by SpringfieldEMP; 08-28-2010 at 06:00 PM.

I'd go Kimber. But I'm partial to the .45, don't much care for the Glock, and like the 1911. But then, those are all good reasons to get the Kimber.

I'd go with the Kimber, don't worry about the capacity (13+1 vs 8+1) the old 1911 has been more than pulling it weight long before all of these pistols de jour came about. And in 15 or 20 years you will still have a 1911.

Steve
    Steve

"Life is hard, its even harder when you are stupid!"

I was leaning heavily towards the kimber, but upon further inspection was not impressed with the way it was cared for by previous owner. Too bad, I've had 2 kimber 45's and both were excellent guns.
    I bought a new glock 32 with night sights last Saturday and was pleasantly surprised with it's performance. Shoots well and with very controllable recoil for it's weight. For it's intended purpose, primary carry, I think it will serve well. Never owned a glock in this size and was actually surprised at the trigger weight. It must be on the lighter side of the spectrum. Most of the glocks I've shot before, a bunch of them lol, have been uninspiring as far as the triggers are concerned, so I was surprised.
    Another 1911 will have to be added to the collection at a later date. I sure miss the feel of a 1911, something about the looks and grip angle just makes them great to shoot. They have an aura about them that most guns just can't touch.