• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Now THIS is some disturbing video and conduct.

Ruby

Yes, it is sickening. I'm glad it was caught on tape. I hope the officers involved are severely reprimanded. I think they should lose their jobs and not be able to work in LE again. I also think that criminal charges should be filed against them. They obviously assaulted this man for no reason and he ended up in the hospital. We have had similar instances here in Seattle. About a year ago two officers beat up a mentally incapacitated young man for jaywalking. Jaywalking! They gave him a concussion and a broken nose. After a year of hearing nothing from Seattle police, the family is suing and I hope they get a nice settlement for what he endured. WTF is going on with police who break the laws they are supposed to uphold?!? They seem to think that they are above the law and can do what they want. I'm glad that citizens are wising up and getting these things recorded on video so something can be done about abusive LEO's.

sudden valley gunner

How dare someone try to help an innocent person prove his innocence.

I understand the no LEO bashing rule but they keep making it hard for us not too. No matter what people say this type of behavior is pervasive and culturally ingrained in LEO culture. The fault is ours for allowing them more and more power over our lives.

We truly need a website soley for this type of info and discussion.

kwikrnu

Banned

Gunslinger

18usc242

Whoever, under color of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom, willfully subjects any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States, ... shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if bodily injury results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include the use, attempted use, or threatened use of a dangerous weapon, explosives, or fire, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnaping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.

These Nazi bastards belong in Federal Prison. The PDR of Denver will be paying some serious cash to this guy. I keep hoping a giant sinkhole will open and swallow Denver, that POS third world city, and it's ******* mayor along with it.

Gunslinger

How dare someone try to help an innocent person prove his innocence.

I understand the no LEO bashing rule but they keep making it hard for us not too. No matter what people say this type of behavior is pervasive and culturally ingrained in LEO culture. The fault is ours for allowing them more and more power over our lives.

We truly need a website soley for this type of info and discussion.
This isn't bashing "LEOS." It's calling scum what they are.

EXTREMEOPS1

Campaign Veteran
Would this constitute "Grave Danger" ? Two armed cops against one

As regards to protecting oneself from further attack from two armed cops. Next escalation could have been a cop shooting the person. Would it be a legal kill to shoot the officers to stop their attack ??? Obviously this is a rhetorical question but needs to be asked.

lopoetve

I prefer a simpler solution.

You were paid to serve and protect. To be there for the citizens of this country.

You failed, you abused your power, and you directly assaulted another citizen. Congrats. Life in prison, where the other inmates will be MORE than happy to hear that you were a cop. They'll take care of the problem for us. And if not, hard labor for the rest of your life is a good start to reparations.

Gunslinger

Keep in mind that worthless piece of **** hickenlooper has done NOTHING about his Stormtrooper pack of thugs in the DPD. Incident after incident of these scum brutalizing citizens and the ******* hickenpooper sticks his head in the sand. This POS wants to run the state! He doesn't have the balls to standup to the panzy he hired as civilian "overlooker" for the SS who has done nothing. They pay settlements in Federal Court and don't even fire the scum that violated 42 USC 1983 or 18 USC 242. A few dead cops may change their approach and that will happen sooner or later. Maybe the decent cops, if there are any, will have the all powerful union go **** themselves and ask for justice--and safety for them to do their jobs under the oath they took. This is a powder keg that is not going away due to national coverage. And rightly so.

ZackL

The victim in this situation should file criminal charges against the officers and then file a civil claim against the city/county/state/whoever they have to go through to get retribution. This is disgusting and a lot of the reason why so many people despise police officers and all that they do, no matter if they do good most of the time or not.

cscitney87

I was being polite.

Right, please, elaborate. One question, though, have you every formally lived in another state's major city? Detroit? Philli? LA? NY? Chicago? Cleveland? Kansas City? St. Louis? Have you ever visited?

Why I ask, because if you truly consider Denver Third World- I would love to hear your views on those other major cities. What are those? Fourth or Fifth World cities?

Gunslinger

Right, please, elaborate. One question, though, have you every formally lived in another state's major city? Detroit? Philli? LA? NY? Chicago? Cleveland? Kansas City? St. Louis? Have you ever visited?

Why I ask, because if you truly consider Denver Third World- I would love to hear your views on those other major cities. What are those? Fourth or Fifth World cities?
I was born in Chicago and grew up in the suburbs. I've lived in the Boston (20+ years) and Houston suburbs, as well, and near a big city all of my life--including both LA and San Francisco a long time ago.

My comment is based on politics--and recent Nazi actions by the DPD which are discussed elsewhere. Chicago is worse than Denver; San Fran worse than Chicago. Again, based on political climate as a sole criteron. Chicago is a great city otherwise; Denver a beautiful place, as is San Francisco, and Boston steeped in our history. But when they are run by tinpot, would be dictators (e.g., Daley, whose father was the Fuhrer while I was growing up) and trample on our rights, I equate them to the 3rd world. Take politics out of the equation, and it's a different story.

Last edited:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Anybody notice the jack boots on one of the cops? All that was missing was for the cop to put his boot on his victim's neck.

But, hey. A knee on the head, pinning his victim's face into concrete is this particular cop's style. Can't fault common jack-booted thugs for not having a sense of cinematic impact.

Last edited:

Gunslinger

Anybody notice the tall boots on one of the cops? All that was missing was for the cop to put his boot on his victim's neck.

But, hey. A knee on the head, pinning his victim's face into concrete is this particular cop's style. Can't fault common thugs for not having a sense of cinematic impact.
I understand the Death Heads are coming in for their caps any day now. Aren't tall boots called "Jackboots"? Just saying...

mahkagari

Aren't tall boots called "Jackboots"? Just saying...

Wait, really? Oh, no! If they're called that, it must mean something! Wait, I've seen a lot of bikers wear those!! I thought they were trying to be rebellious but I see now that they're part of the tyrranical machine!! Wait!! I've seen them on horse riders too! Here I thought the little girls in helmets were just learning an upper class sport, but I see that they're being groomed to be state brood mares themselves! And since there are so many stables in Boulder County, it's got to be the pivot point of a plot centered in the People's Republic!! Oh, wait!! Don't miners wear those??? Ye gods, people, this is worse than anyone thought!

If we want to reverse the tyrannical encroachment all police officers should switch to Crocs immediately!!! Oh, wait!! Crocs is HQ'd in Boulder!! And I just found this!!!!

http://www.crocs.com/crocs-crocband-jaunt-womens/10970,default,pd.html?cid=504&q=boots

THERE IS NO STOPPING THEM!!!!! WE'RE DOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMED!!!!!!

That said, yeah, the video and police brutailty is pretty effed up.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
I understand the Death Heads are coming in for their caps any day now. Aren't tall boots called "Jackboots"? Just saying...

You'll be proud to know that I actually looked up the definitions for jack boot before using the word in my post. And, no. Jack boots and the boots the cop is wearing are not the same. His boots look more like what a motorcycle cop would wear.

But, since there are two cop cars in the video, I'm guessing one cop was wearing motorcycle boots while driving a cop car. (Ooooooo. Tuff guy.) That or there was a third cop off camera who didn't bother to interrupt the [strike]beating[/strike] vicious vindictive assault on the witness.

Last edited: