• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Didier supporters

joejoejoe

I am pissed Didier didn't make it. I don't want Rossi or Murray. I am sick of picking the lesser of two evils. Either choice makes no difference to me. It is clear that Washington State has not woken up yet. That being said, Murray needs to go on principle. People need to see that if you do not listen to us, we will not elect you again. At least then, maybe the newcomer will try harder to please the people and not the president.

Joe~

p.s.

WAY OT :)

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
Rossi

Rossi is the next viable candidate to beat the 18 year, anti-gun, anti-American incumbent senator Pork Patty Murray. We must win the political war, one step at a time. Didier was no more a perfect candidate than Rossi. Either are a far superior choice to Pork Patty. Let's move this win forward. The 18 year incumbent liberal senator received less than 50% of the vote, I smell blood in the water.

The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave.

Now what? Who do you plan to support?
I know who I'm behind, but I'm going to hold off on that and let you guys pitch in on the conversation first.

Last edited:

sudden valley gunner

We need to get a constitutionalist elected with practically no money. Let them spend millions against viral video ads. Would that be great.

So what are the canidates gun positions? We know Murry voted against 14th amendment due process clause with concealed permits , does that mean she won't recognize marriage licenses of gay folks from other states?

Hmmmmmmm...food for thought.

Ajetpilot

Govenment permission slips

Why do citizens need to ask for a permission slip from the government to exercise any unalienable right? Carry a gun... choose who they want to spend the rest of their life with... use highways that their tax dollars have paid for? Government is out of control!

Jeff Hayes

Rossi is the next viable candidate to beat the 18 year, anti-gun, anti-American incumbent senator Pork Patty Murray. We must with the political war, one step at a time. Didier was no more a perfect candidate than Rossi. Either are a far superior choice to Port Patty. Let's move this win forward. The 18 year incumbent liberal senator received less than 50% of the vote, I smell blood in the water.

The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave.

+1

slickmist

One things for sure. Murry has got to go. If we split our vote and not back Rossi then she wins again. Has anyone heard who Didier is going to endorse?

Squeak

I prefered Didier over Rossi. Since he didn't win, we must move on. Let's not stick our heads into the sand but get behind him or we will be wearing tennis shoes again. Maybe we can have Didier to replace Can'twell.

Metalhead47

Agreed!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:
Here we go with the drivers license thing again. Traveling is a right, driving is a privilege. :p

Anywayz....

I'm extremely disappointed at the outcome. I thought at the very least it'd be a closer race between Rossi & Didier. Really makes me wonder how things would have gone if Rossi had just stayed out of it. Got a sinking feeling the day he made his announcement. Yes, I'm very sick of voting for the lesser of evils, but that usually how politics go. Of late Rossi has been talking the "small gov't" talk, but can he also walk the walk? I dunno about that, but one thing's for sure, Murry sure as hell WON'T. In this case I'll take a maybe over a certainty, and hope that just maybe Rossi is a little smarter than I think he is, has taken the recent grassroots, small gov't messages to heart, and actually knows who he's working for. Maybe.

Rossi FTW!

At least the district 2 race is more encouraging.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
One things for sure. Murry has got to go. If we split our vote and not back Rossi then she wins again. Has anyone heard who Didier is going to endorse?

Who is the loser going to endorse? Isn't that kind of asking Germany/Japan what they want to do now that they lost WWII?

I voted for Didier and could care less who he is going to endorse, I am a freeman and I will endorse who I choose to beat Murray.

amlevin

Didier is no longer a candidate and unless he wants to support Rossi he will just be helping Murray with his petulance. Any campaign to support a write-in candidate will only take votes from Rossi and guarantee another 6 years of the same. Likewise fro a campaign of "staying away from the polls". Patty Murray is not only short of stature, she's short of intelligence and we can't afford her any longer.

Like Rossi or not, the alternative is more Murray. If you can stomach that then go ahead and waste your vote. Just remember, Rossi was instrumental in balancing the state Budget without tax increases. When he left the State Legislature the Dem's hurried up and increased spending by a good 1/3. We're paying for that today and if you think the increases of the last session were fun, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Last edited:

mb419

Voting for who you want, instead of the lesser of two evils, is NOT wasting your vote. I'm so sick of hearing that. How many people have died for this country to allow us to vote how we want to? I will vote or write in who I feel should be there. If more people voted their conscience instead of for the best of the worst, this country probably wouldn't be in the mess that it is.

gsx1138

Why do citizens need to ask for a permission slip from the government to exercise any unalienable right? Carry a gun... choose who they want to spend the rest of their life with... use highways that their tax dollars have paid for? Government is out of control!

Amen. I'd prefer a more Libertarian candidate but Rossi is far better than Murray. Even if for the simple fact that the Democrats need the same shock therapy the Republicans got in the last election.

I don't think anyone ever wastes their vote unless they are voting against someone instead of for someone. I've liked Rossi for awhile so for me it's a no brainer. However, after supporting Obama for a good 6 months before the election I realized I was wrong. I thought about supporting Barr but went with McCain instead. In all my years of voting I've never felt so dirty. I'm not going to "waste" my vote again by voting against someone instead of for someone.

Last edited: