Thread: Etown Wal Mart

Etown Wal Mart

As I was leaving the parking lot this evening I saw a gentleman OCing a big ol' hog leg. I usually CC, but sometimes do OC, however my M1911A1 is nothing the size of what this guy was packing. To his credit he was low key and I am not sure anyone even noticed as he pushed his cart across the lot.

you know the old saying go big or stay at home lmao
    "To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them."
    - George Mason

Quote Originally Posted by KRM59 View Post
    you know the old saying go big or stay at home lmao
    This gentleman must have listened well to that saying. I am guessing his sidearm had a 7 inch + barrel length. The only SA that I own is a Heritage Arms .22 with a 6.75 inch barrel. Maybe I should haul it out and carry it every once in a while. Not too sure I like being armed with a .22, but . . . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Wyoming View Post
    This gentleman must have listened well to that saying. I am guessing his sidearm had a 7 inch + barrel length. The only SA that I own is a Heritage Arms .22 with a 6.75 inch barrel. Maybe I should haul it out and carry it every once in a while. Not too sure I like being armed with a .22, but . . . . . . . .
    .22lr will kill just as well as anything. I know I sure wouldn't like to take one.
    He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent which will reach to himself. -- Thomas Paine (1737--1809), Dissertation on First Principles of Government, 1795