• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Etown Wal Mart

Wyoming

As I was leaving the parking lot this evening I saw a gentleman OCing a big ol' hog leg. I usually CC, but sometimes do OC, however my M1911A1 is nothing the size of what this guy was packing. To his credit he was low key and I am not sure anyone even noticed as he pushed his cart across the lot.

Wyoming

you know the old saying go big or stay at home lmao
This gentleman must have listened well to that saying. I am guessing his sidearm had a 7 inch + barrel length. The only SA that I own is a Heritage Arms .22 with a 6.75 inch barrel. Maybe I should haul it out and carry it every once in a while. Not too sure I like being armed with a .22, but . . . . . . . .

Thos.Jefferson

This gentleman must have listened well to that saying. I am guessing his sidearm had a 7 inch + barrel length. The only SA that I own is a Heritage Arms .22 with a 6.75 inch barrel. Maybe I should haul it out and carry it every once in a while. Not too sure I like being armed with a .22, but . . . . . . . .

.22lr will kill just as well as anything. I know I sure wouldn't like to take one.