Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: do you carry "everywhere "

do you carry "everywhere "

Last edited by mik253; 10-23-2016 at 12:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mik253 View Post
    I'm sure most of you carry almost everywhere but out side yer house lets say at a friends or a party with friends, somewhere you know everyone there, I'm CC at my buddys party and the people who know think I'm so.weird buti look at it like might as well be in the habit of carrying everywhere right?
    I carry everywhere. I am not to worried what others think.
    Live Free or Die!

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    I carry everywhere too. Some people still think the earth is flat, what people think we can't control.

I still get talked to a lot it opens the door for education and conversation, but the only way to normalize open carry is to open carry.

I carry every where I go that I can legally, 99% of the time I am OC. So far this year I have OCed in 7 different states, WA, OR, ID, MT, UT, AZ, and NV. I OC for myself as a freeman not to impress anyone, because of that I dont care what others think.

I am curious as to how many other people actually OC everyday everywhere they go. I am not talking about down to the gas station and back once a week but truely where ever their business takes them on a daily basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Orphan View Post
    I carry every where I go that I can legally, 99% of the time I am OC. So far this year I have OCed in 7 different states, WA, OR, ID, MT, UT, AZ, and NV. I OC for myself as a freeman not to impress anyone, because of that I dont care what others think.

I am curious as to how many other people actually OC everyday everywhere they go. I am not talking about down to the gas station and back once a week but truely where ever their business takes them on a daily basis.
    I wonder the same thing. I'm lucky I am self employed, I know some are restricted because of there work situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Orphan View Post

Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    I wonder the same thing. I'm lucky I am self employed, I know some are restricted because of there work situation.
    Correct. I work for "the man", i.e. a large national chain retail store that sells office supplies. I can't carry at work. But when I get in the car, I slide the paddle holster on and carry. Other than that I carry everywhere I go, every store, church, friends homes, a wedding recently, etc...
    Live Free or Die!

I carry everywhere I am legally allowed to. I don't carry at work because I like my job and the large national auto retailer I work for won't let me. Otherwise my 1911 is on my hip.

The exception to this is if I am going to have an adult beverage, then the gun stays home.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandal View Post

The exception to this is if I am going to have an adult beverage, then the gun stays home.
    I'll have a beer at a restaurant every once in awhile a good micro, and I'll still OC.

I carry everywhere it is legal for me to carry, more often concealed (30 year habit) than open, but I carry.
    No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: The officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets. -- Edward Abbey

• • • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Faciémus!• • •

Wink

I carry everywhere but I do carry concealed sometimes.

lol a wedding? Gogo you got some balls.

I went to a relatives b-day party today and left the gun in my car. My uncle has like 6 guns, so I figure I can leave mine in the car. Plus he lives out in the middle of nowhere. I also don't OC at my friends a whole ton just because I like the comfortability of no gun on. I haven't OCed at church. I know the majority of my church friends find it awkward. I am just not at a comfort level where I can OC it everywhere. I "carry" pretty much everywhere. Even at work I CCed.

I carry everywhere, that it is legal, either OC or CC, I always have a weapon on me.
    Semper Fi
    I am a Sheep Dog, ... Wolves Beware !

Just like many others, if I'm wearing my clothes, I'm carrying.

69Charger
    If I DON"T carry, I feel NECKED.
    Vulnerable
    and all twitchy. LOL

Dave

Regular Member WinchesterModel12's Avatar
    I carry everywhere it's legal. I carry at home and to work and lock it in my vehicle( my work doesn't allow firearms on company property) and when I leave work my 1911 gets reunited with me and my holster.
    I OC as much as possible but the colder it gets the more i CC.
    If guns kill people......then all of mine are defective........ UNCLE TED

Quote Originally Posted by Vandal View Post
    I I don't carry at work because I like my job and the large national auto retailer I work for won't let me.
    I used to work part time for one of those "large auto retailer's" too. Either we worked for the same company or they have the same rules. I just carried a smaller gun. A Kel-Tec P3-AT fits nicely in a pocket and a Galco pockt holster keeps it from printing very nicely. For even "deeper" cover you can hang it around your neck on a lanyard, inside your shirt.

Now that I have retired (again) I can just walk through the front door, OC'ing. Just can't get the employee discount anymore.

I carry when my wife and I are driving by my ex-girlfriend's house...

Too soon?

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderTattoo View Post
    I carry when my wife and I are driving by my ex-girlfriend's house...

Too soon?

HAHAHAHAHA

Joe~

i usely losely oc places. i did it at my first bank [chase in portland] with a armed guard right behind me lol

Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    Lucky or cursed, LOL

Yes

Uh yeah!
    People that know me accept it as part of me and people who don't know me just seem to leave me alone.
    I don't purposely project a persona of inaccessibility, perhaps it's the new bean burrito diet?

I OC everywhere I legally can.

Unfortunately, I am a student and cannot carry on the university. Also, anytime I go anywhere from the university, since I can't even keep it in my vehicle.

I carry everywhere it's legal to do so. Parties, malls, anywhere. I CC most of the time and OC about 10% of the time. I try to be discreet about it, not trying to rile up a crowd or anything, but ya, I carry everywhere as long it's legal.

Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
    I carry everywhere I'm allowed to. Unfortunately, work isn't one of those places.
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson

Empty Holster

I OC most of the time, and if I have to go somewhere I can't I leave my holster on and empty. This is kind of my way of using my 1st A rights to let people know how I feel.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast