• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

do you carry "everywhere "

Holey 1

Yes

Uh yeah!
People that know me accept it as part of me and people who don't know me just seem to leave me alone.
I don't purposely project a persona of inaccessibility, perhaps it's the new bean burrito diet?

sultan62

I OC everywhere I legally can.

Unfortunately, I am a student and cannot carry on the university. Also, anytime I go anywhere from the university, since I can't even keep it in my vehicle.:mad:

Bobarino

I carry everywhere it's legal to do so. Parties, malls, anywhere. I CC most of the time and OC about 10% of the time. I try to be discreet about it, not trying to rile up a crowd or anything, but ya, I carry everywhere as long it's legal.

golddigger14s

Activist Member
Empty Holster

I OC most of the time, and if I have to go somewhere I can't I leave my holster on and empty. This is kind of my way of using my 1st A rights to let people know how I feel.

tombrewster421

I carry everywhere it's legal. I break the rules at the malls and CC there. Before this year I even carried in BARS because I didn't know it was illegal. Amazingly no one was ever shot when I did though. I even carried to a high school graduation once. It was a small town and I doubt anyone would have cared if they knew I had, it wouldn't surprise me if a third of the old-timers there were packing themselves. I can say that I strive to be a law abiding citizen, but of course it's not really possible if you don't know ALL of the laws. So the more I learn the laws, the more I see how much our RIGHTS have been eroded over the last 200+ years. That's why I need to stand up for those rights.

trevorthebusdriver

I carried CC to the Family Fun Center today. It sure was hard to keep it concealed when I was climbing around "Kidopolis"! (a giant jungle gym thing)

Attachments

• Arcade_Photos_12.jpg
    Arcade_Photos_12.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 50

69Charger

Shower holster. Sure they do.
Dave
dan022.jpg

69Charger

And you always have to have a 45 to cure all your ills.
Dave
dan006.jpg

sultan62

I OC most of the time, and if I have to go somewhere I can't I leave my holster on and empty. This is kind of my way of using my 1st A rights to let people know how I feel.

I do this if I REALLY need to go into a place that's posted. I don't do it at restaurants that serve alcohol, movie theaters, etc. because it wasn't their decision in my state (NC).

DEROS72

Everywhere and at all times.Even lately into the Doctors office.Although i couldn't in the hospital the other day.