Thread: Belle Isle Picnic TODAY

Belle Isle Picnic TODAY

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...Isle-Park-8-22

Today is the Belle Isle Picnic, I figured that I would post this here for the people who ignore the stickies. I did this for the Hazel Park Picnic only an hour before it started and one half of the attendants said it was the only reason they came. So hopefully this works! Oh and bring your girlfriends, wifes, sisters, and daughters! My girlfriend (hypershorty) and I will be coming down, and she is always disappointed when/if she is the only female at the picnics. Just saying.

Lets have fun y'all!

"Bam, I like saying bam when I cite something, in fact I think I shall do this from here on out, as long as I remember.
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

"Then said he to them, But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his sack: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
    Luke 22:36
    God Bless

Any pics from the picnic today, their facebook page listed 120 people were attending not counting the people from here.
    live every day like its your last cause one day you will be right

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar

Thumbs up Great OC event / large turnout!

Quote Originally Posted by pmcqueen37 View Post
    Any pics from the picnic today, their facebook page listed 120 people were attending not counting the people from here.
    I was there with my family & there was a steady stream of people in attendance throughout the day. There was a gentleman taking video so it may end up on their facebook page soon.

It was a great time. I even got my sister and nephew out there for a bit. Another thanks to Rick for the event. I know he had some photos up on the Rick's Firearm Academy facebook page. I tossed the ones I took up HERE