• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Port Orchard OC'er

jayspapa

Anyone here on the forum OC in the Ace hardware store in Port Orchard within the last few days? My daughter works there and said she saw a guy packing . Said he was catching Hexx from another customer for carrying that way but that he was holding his own about it being legal.

I was just curious if it was anyone here.

Batousaii

hmmm ?

i open carry there sometimes, (out by the little mall right?) but i don't remember being hassled by anyone. i usually carry a single action wheel gun in an old fashioned rig, but recently was there with my Colt 1911 Automatic in an open top belt holster.
~ :cool: I don't think i was Hexxed.
Bat

Last edited:

Squeak

Anyone here on the forum OC in the Ace hardware store in Port Orchard within the last few days? My daughter works there and said she saw a guy packing . Said he was catching Hexx from another customer for carrying that way but that he was holding his own about it being legal.

I was just curious if it was anyone here.
It was prolly me. I OC there all the time. A big guy saw my weapon and didn't know that it was legal. I told him it was. He then got into politics ane the union. Couldn't shake him. Reagan screwed the union, bla,bla,bla. I told him that I had bad experiences with unions and that they can be of no use at times. This kinda fired him up a little. One of the employees came by and asked if I needed help. I sain that I did and left him.

Trigger Dr

Stirring the pot again Squeak?

He probably wanted that LCP that you won and was hopeing you would give it to him to get him to shutup. I OC there regularly with no incidents.

Squeak

My daughter told me this guy comes in the store all the time talking politics and follows the employees around.

Squeak , do you carry in a shoulder holster? She said that's how the guy was carrying.
No shoulder rig. I don't follow the employees around, either. He sounds like an 'in your face' person.

Holey 1

No problems

I was there a few times in that time frame but had no problems as usual.
It's gettin' downright borin'.
I may have to move to Chicago just to get some action, or even a question about OC from someone, anyone.

1911er

aceer

I oc there all the time but its not in a shoulder holster. Tell your daughter to keep on the lookout for an old bald fat guy. He carries a black compact 45acp colt in a open top Bianchi leather