• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

California Governor's race, our involvement.

nicki

When it comes to gun rights, Jerry Brown is the better choice over Meg Whitman. Of course, Jerry has other issues which is why many gun owners can't stomach Jerry Brown.

Meg Whitman would be a disaster, she opposed to any of us carrying guns. Her actions banning all firearms related items for sale at E Bay show how she really feels about us.

Chelene Nightingale supports both open and concealed carry. She does the UOC when she can, she is with us. I will concede that her chance of winning is slim, but what she can do is take away a significant number of votes from Meg Whitman.

Chelene is Pro Life, Pro border control and pro gun. There are many people who are single issue voters on Abortion, immigration and gun rights. Many are republicans.

Republican voters have a choice, vote their values(Chelene) or vote for the RINO(Meg)

Chelene will attract people who will get involved with her due to other issues, many of those people are pro gun and it would be our opportunity to connect with many of those people.

Nicki

since9

Campaign Veteran
Sadly, our voting system sometimes results in the worst candidate being elected because the votes for the better one were split between them and another candidate.

If you don't think Chelen has any chance, don't throw your vote away. Vote instead for the lesser of two evils - Jerry Brown.

Last edited: