Thread: FAX Bomb Senator Dean Florez

FAX Bomb Senator Dean Florez

Time
    Today 4:00pm - 7:30pm
    Location Fax: 916-327-5989
    More Info The California State Senate could vote on AB 1934 as early as this Monday (August 23rd). Take a few moments on Sunday to send a FAX to Senator Dean Florez [D-Fresno] at 916-327-5989 urging him to vote NO on AB 1934.

Feel free to use http://www.gotfreefax.com/

*This user-friendly free fax service takes less than 5-minutes to complete*

- - CUT & PASTE - -

Senator Dean Florez,

I would like to respectfully urge you to vote NO on AB 1934 and protect the individual right to openly bear arms in California.

Thank You For Your Service,

This is from a friend,
    " Saldana has said passage of the bill won't cost the state any money. If the bill passes and becomes law, every city and county that enforces it can be sued in Federal Court. Last month, Alan Gura sent an enhanced bill to the City of Washington D.C. for payment of his fees in the Heller case. The bill is $3.12 million dollars. Now multiply that by every city and county in the state and you can easily see that this "cost free" bill can potentially cost the state millions of dollars, not counting the millions of dollars the cities will have to spend defending the bill."

Quote Originally Posted by Iopencarry View Post
    Time
    Today 4:00pm - 7:30pm
    Location Fax: 916-327-5989
    More Info The California State Senate could vote on AB 1934 as early as this Monday (August 23rd). Take a few moments on Sunday to send a FAX to Senator Dean Florez [D-Fresno] at 916-327-5989 urging him to vote NO on AB 1934.

Feel free to use http://www.gotfreefax.com/

*This user-friendly free fax service takes less than 5-minutes to complete*

- - CUT & PASTE - -

Senator Dean Florez,

I would like to respectfully urge you to vote NO on AB 1934 and protect the individual right to openly bear arms in California.

Thank You For Your Service,

This is from a friend,
    " Saldana has said passage of the bill won't cost the state any money. If the bill passes and becomes law, every city and county that enforces it can be sued in Federal Court. Last month, Alan Gura sent an enhanced bill to the City of Washington D.C. for payment of his fees in the Heller case. The bill is $3.12 million dollars. Now multiply that by every city and county in the state and you can easily see that this "cost free" bill can potentially cost the state millions of dollars, not counting the millions of dollars the cities will have to spend defending the bill."

Why Dean Florez over the other 20 plus possible supporters? Because he is the Senate Majority Leader? What if we are not a part of his constituentcy?
    New to OPEN CARRY in California? Click and read this first...

NA MALE SUBJ ON FOOT, LS NB 3 AGO HAD A HOLSTERED HANDGUN ON HIS RIGHT HIP. WAS NOT BRANDISHING THE WEAPON, BUT RP FOUND SUSPICIOUS.
    CL SUBJ IN COMPLIANCE WITH LAW

Support the 2A in California - Shop Amazon for any item and up to 15% of all purchases go back to the Calguns Foundation. Enter through either of the following links
    www.calgunsfoundation.org/amazon
    www.shop42a.com

Why Dean Florez over the other 20 plus possible supporters? Because he is the Senate Majority Leader? What if we are not a part of his constituentcy?

I guess you could substitute anyones fax number in there.

I sent it.

Done !

And Thanks Iopencarry. I didn't know of this service. Now I have a place to go when I need to fax.
    Last edited by PincheOgro1; 08-22-2010 at 03:51 PM.

Your welcome PincheOgro1

as to why Florez, all I can say at the momnet, as RCC is off-line, is that they are the ones that are working this bill the best way they know how, and this is who they asked to fax.

Fax them all, TODAY if you can.