Thread: Just for fun and games

Just for fun and games

I put together a chat room to test out for one of my sites. I named it Michigan Carry so it is somewhat relevant to our site here.

This is to test and see how things go, and please don't let it be a replacement for this valuable forum. To those who test it out thanks in advance.

http://xat.com/michigancarry

Thanks and let me know if it works okay.

I won't always be in the chat I have many things to do.

It was set to members only sorry it's now open chat.
    Last edited by Bailenforcer; 08-22-2010 at 12:48 PM.
    Exo 22:2 "If anyone catches a thief breaking in and hits him so that he dies, he is not guilty of murder.
    Luke 22:36: "Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luk 11:21 "When a strong man, with all his weapons ready, guards his own house, all his belongings are safe.

Says I am gagged or something. Was screwing around with the smilies. Not sure what happened. Can't send messages. Can see sent messages.
    Last edited by Sefner; 08-22-2010 at 04:43 PM.

worked ok for me.

Okay thanks I saw the gagged and you obviously didn't see me writing you about the gag order. It will clear by the time you log back in.

To change your names from snookiedoodles or whatever the software gives you. Click on your name and there's an option to rename yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Sefner View Post
    Says I am gagged or something. Was screwing around with the smilies. Not sure what happened. Can't send messages. Can see sent messages.
    Last edited by Bailenforcer; 08-22-2010 at 08:56 PM.
    Exo 22:2 "If anyone catches a thief breaking in and hits him so that he dies, he is not guilty of murder.
    Luke 22:36: "Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luk 11:21 "When a strong man, with all his weapons ready, guards his own house, all his belongings are safe.

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar

Thumbs up

Works.