• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Just for fun and games

Bailenforcer

I put together a chat room to test out for one of my sites. I named it Michigan Carry so it is somewhat relevant to our site here.

This is to test and see how things go, and please don't let it be a replacement for this valuable forum. To those who test it out thanks in advance.

http://xat.com/michigancarry

Thanks and let me know if it works okay.

I won't always be in the chat I have many things to do.

It was set to members only sorry it's now open chat.

Last edited:

Sefner

Says I am gagged or something. Was screwing around with the smilies. Not sure what happened. Can't send messages. Can see sent messages.

Last edited:

Bailenforcer

Okay thanks I saw the gagged and you obviously didn't see me writing you about the gag order. It will clear by the time you log back in.

To change your names from snookiedoodles or whatever the software gives you. Click on your name and there's an option to rename yourself.

Says I am gagged or something. Was screwing around with the smilies. Not sure what happened. Can't send messages. Can see sent messages.

Last edited: