• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ammo and holster suggestion for glock 32 357Sig

irish52084

I gave in to temptation and bought a glo32 357Sig, now what ammo to use? I'm initially thinking Speer Gol Dot 125 grain, as I have used their 115 and 124 +p in 9mm and like it. How about federals new hst loads? Anyone used the cor-bon loads with the dpx bullets or hornady's xtp?

What about holster suggestions? I have a minotaur IWB foe CC, but how are the blackhawk serpa holsters and maybe bladetech?

G20-IWB24/7

I I'm initially thinking Speer Gol Dot 125 grain, as I have used their 115 and 124 +p in 9mm and like it.

Secret Service and the Federal Air Marshals use the 125gr Gold Dot load in their duty weapons (Sig P229's) and have had nothing but good feedback. With the slightly longer bbl. and polygonal rifling in the G32, you should get a few more FPS over the Sig, too. There's nothing 'wrong' with any of the other loads you mentioned, but I always like to let the government pay to do the ammo testing for me, then just go with their results.

For OC, the Blackhawk SERPA is a great option, many of us use them. If 'plastic' ain't your thing, a leather pancake-style rig with a thumbbreak might be another good choice. Enjoy your G32, it should serve you well for a long, long time!

NOTFORLONG

For oc my 32C i like the serpa the best. Also have the glock factory holster(gun fits snug) and a uncle mikes size 15(custom sewed by grandma) iwb.

Dreamer

Get a Serpa CQC.

They are rugged as rocks, have excellent retention, and draw faster than any other holster on the market. Plus the black Serpas look super-cool holding a Glock...

I carry Winchester PDX-1's in my Glock 36. But being a .45acp, they are 230grain. They are made in 9mm though, and are an excellent round. I'm not downing the Speer Gold Dots though. I've carried them too, and they are excellent rounds.

irish52084

The serpa cqc seems to be a suggestion I keep getting. I need to find one locally in right hand, seems like every time I find one it's for a lefty.
Is the winchester pdx a bonded bullet like the golden saber?

Hiredgun30

i had a glock 31 in 357 sig.... i had no problems with the speer gold dots whatsoever..
remember that you can use any holster for a model 19or 23 also, check out the new blade tech phantom IWB holsters..