• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Shooting at range, Busik

opencarryinmo

Hi all went down today to the range to shoot out an old vest with the ar 223 and the rounds went right threw the vest.

also had a discussion with a guy about open carry here is the context

just got back from the range at busik state park, had a talk with a guy who states that the new way to do away with ccw is that if someone sees you with a gun weather it is concealed or open carry and they cal the police that they will give you a ticket for disturb the peace with a firearm and that it will be a felony charge and then you will loose your firearm rights.

I have never heard of this before and have been open carry in the southwest mo area for 4 yr and have had the police called and have never been issued no such kind of ticket, futher more i go into gas stations were the police are at and they have seen it and never said a word about it at all

Big Boy

No, the guy was talking out his ass.

Almost every municipal code (check your own) states intentional disturbance of the peace. For example here is Warrensburg's code: (Bold words highlighted by me)

Sec. 14-82. Disturbance of public peace.

A person commits the offense of disturbance of the public peace if:

(1) He unreasonably and knowingly disturbs or alarms another person or persons by:

a. Loud noise;

b. Offensive and indecent language which is likely to produce an immediate violent response from a reasonable recipient;

c. Threatening to commit a crime against any person;

d. Fighting;

e. Creating a noxious and offensive odor;

(2) He is in a public place or on private property of another without consent and purposely causes inconvenience to another person or persons by unreasonably and physically obstructing:

a. Vehicular or pedestrian traffic;

b. The free ingress or egress to or from a public or private place;

(3) He unreasonably and knowingly disturbs any religious assembly in the city, by any of the methods described in subsection (1) or (2), within or about a place of worship, so as to disturb the order or solemnity of the meeting therein.

As you can see, the law is generally worded so people can't just make things up and arrest you. It doesn't matter if people are offended or scared that you are OC'ing. As long as you are doing nothing irrational, nor purposely disrupting the peace you can't be lawfully arrested. And even if you were, it would be a misdemeanor.

Last edited:

opencarryinmo

Yeah I fiqured

Yeah this is what I thought, you know everyone has own thoughts some are
Right some are wrong,people need to do homework before talking
About these things. Don't forget to visit www.opencarryinmo.com
For the link to the video

heresyourdipstickjimmy

No, the guy was talking out his ass.

Almost every municipal code (check your own) states intentional disturbance of the peace. For example here is Warrensburg's code: (Bold words highlighted by me)

Sec. 14-82. Disturbance of public peace.

A person commits the offense of disturbance of the public peace if:

(1) He unreasonably and knowingly disturbs or alarms another person or persons by:

a. Loud noise;

b. Offensive and indecent language which is likely to produce an immediate violent response from a reasonable recipient;

c. Threatening to commit a crime against any person;

d. Fighting;

e. Creating a noxious and offensive odor;

(2) He is in a public place or on private property of another without consent and purposely causes inconvenience to another person or persons by unreasonably and physically obstructing:

a. Vehicular or pedestrian traffic;

b. The free ingress or egress to or from a public or private place;

(3) He unreasonably and knowingly disturbs any religious assembly in the city, by any of the methods described in subsection (1) or (2), within or about a place of worship, so as to disturb the order or solemnity of the meeting therein.

As you can see, the law is generally worded so people can't just make things up and arrest you. It doesn't matter if people are offended or scared that you are OC'ing. As long as you are doing nothing irrational, nor purposely disrupting the peace you can't be lawfully arrested. And even if you were, it would be a misdemeanor.

He's right. But I think you were told incorrectly on what is used. They don't use disturbing the peace, they use disorderly conduct.

The "disorderly conduct" charge is a catch all and yes, some LEOs WILL try to use this, especially in the KC and STL areas. You should not have any problems with CCW in and around Springfield. However, if you choose to OC you had better be prepared to be addressed at gunpoint if an officer doesn't see you OC'ing directly. The panicked caller is something they don't seem to want to investigate and go on just the random statements of the "nobody anti". To me it's no different than making a false police report and the LEOs need to start investigating those issues on bogus gun calls.

If you're in the Springfield area and get a knuckle-headed LEO trying to arrest you using the disorderly conduct catch-all, you had better heed these words (IANAL): ask for your lawyer, envoke your 5th Amendment rights, and shut your mouth permanently until you get a lawyer present, then let your lawyer do all the talking.

Last edited:

opencarryinmo

oc in springfield

i have still have never been arrested by any leo here in springfield mo or ever been drawn down at gunpoint buy any leo most of them here in the area are really mellow

goalseter88

yah same here opencarryinmo, i never had any cop ever confront me, or even get a shock look at me for OC. i seen them glance at it.

and you have to put in consideration that heresyourdipstickjimmy always exagerates the downsides of OCing, like his remarks about you beter prepare for the cops address you by gun point. you just got to get to the fact that in general he going to think you should CCW, unless its REAL HOT outside, then its okay to OC. but like me i got the cops called on me ONCE in bolivar(not at gun point), and now he thinks i should CCW in bolivar just b/c of that. like i did something wrong. there a lot of people on here that are actually not a big OC supporter or not unless we get a full premption.

the worse thing i think you really got to worry about the cops in springfield are, that they might lecture you that you should CCW to keep the sheeple happy. i not saying no one in springfields has been addressed at gunpoint, but i think its not very common. and that you shouldnt really expect if you do get a cop called on you, that you should automatically think your going to be at gun point by the cops.

sohighlyunlikely

+1

yah same here opencarryinmo, i never had any cop ever confront me, or even get a shock look at me for OC. i seen them glance at it.

and you have to put in consideration that heresyourdipstickjimmy always exaggerates the downsides of OCing, like his remarks about you beter prepare for the cops address you by gun point. you just got to get to the fact that in general he going to think you should CCW, unless its REAL HOT outside, then its okay to OC. but like me i got the cops called on me ONCE in bolivar(not at gun point), and now he thinks i should CCW in bolivar just b/c of that. like i did something wrong. there a lot of people on here that are actually not a big OC supporter or not unless we get a full preemption.

the worse thing i think you really got to worry about the cops in Springfield are, that they might lecture you that you should CCW to keep the sheeple happy. i not saying no one in Springfield's has been addressed at gunpoint, but i think its not very common. and that you shouldn't really expect if you do get a cop called on you, that you should automatically think your going to be at gun point by the cops.

+1 ............... I share your opinion on this one

Doc

heresyourdipstickjimmy

and you have to put in consideration that heresyourdipstickjimmy always exagerates the downsides of OCing, like his remarks about you beter prepare for the cops address you by gun point. you just got to get to the fact that in general he going to think you should CCW, unless its REAL HOT outside, then its okay to OC. but like me i got the cops called on me ONCE in bolivar(not at gun point), and now he thinks i should CCW in bolivar just b/c of that. like i did something wrong. there a lot of people on here that are actually not a big OC supporter or not unless we get a full premption.

the worse thing i think you really got to worry about the cops in springfield are, that they might lecture you that you should CCW to keep the sheeple happy. i not saying no one in springfields has been addressed at gunpoint, but i think its not very common. and that you shouldnt really expect if you do get a cop called on you, that you should automatically think your going to be at gun point by the cops.

Did you really just say this? Are you really that ignorant and forgetful? I do recall you telling me about a LEO involved OC incident in Bolivar per the senseless "man with a gun" call, unless you were lying about that. Then you've also mentioned the CiCi's incident again OC'ing when you likely should have been CCW'ing. So I'd wager you've had more encounters addressing your OC'ing than you've told me at this point. Is it any wonder LMTD got frustrated with you?

It's not me exaggerating at all, it's the OCDO members not waking up to the fact that in today's society folks that do not practice any form of carry aren't receptive to such exposure. A perfect example of this head-in-the-sand viewpoint is that the idea that alcohol and carry is acceptable keeps coming up....well a Christian County corporal proved just how good an idea that was the other night didn't he.

Perhaps it's just my interpretation of the posts on this forum, but it appears to me that the argument is that most of the members here don't have enough sense to know to CCW when they have the permit...even if it's out of courtesy to the folks they expose to it.

If you cannot practice the simple courtesy of covering when and where others may not be open to the idea of OC then stop making the rest of us look bad and just stop carrying all together. Remember, your right to bear arms is ONLY a right until it infringes on the rights of others...at that point it can be taken away, temporarily or permanently. An environment filled with children and families is a cover-up environment...for their safety not ours.

And just how are you going to react if you're confronted with a LEO drawing down on you if you haven't trained yourself to react properly. Chances are you'll either fly off at the mouth citing that it's your right and it's legal (cops won't care either) or you'll get smart and be quiet (know and use your rights at that point)...take all your commands from the range tower so to speak. You have no idea how trigger itchy LEOs can be...most of those LEOs don't even know it until they're faced with an individual that possesses the same amount of force as they do...at that point reality sets in as well as the nervousness. Springfield particularly doesn't have a bunch of people walking around OC'ing, which is obvious given the SPD's reactions to the issue, that is until some have had contact with an individual more than once.

But I wouldn't expect anyone not formerly or currently a LEO to understand that. I have the advantage of having served in that capacity in the military and fully understand EXACTLY the reactions that the LEO side will have and just how extreme they can and will take things, especially when they are uneducated and improperly trained by their own departments.

Last edited:

goalseter88

Did you really just say this? Are you really that ignorant and forgetful? I do recall you telling me about a LEO involved OC incident in Bolivar per the senseless "man with a gun" call, unless you were lying about that. Then you've also mentioned the CiCi's incident again OC'ing when you likely should have been CCW'ing. So I'd wager you've had more encounters addressing your OC'ing than you've told me at this point. Is it any wonder LMTD got frustrated with you?

It's not me exaggerating at all, it's the OCDO members not waking up to the fact that in today's society folks that do not practice any form of carry aren't receptive to such exposure. A perfect example of this head-in-the-sand viewpoint is that the idea that alcohol and carry is acceptable keeps coming up....well a Christian County corporal proved just how good an idea that was the other night didn't he.

Perhaps it's just my interpretation of the posts on this forum, but it appears to me that the argument is that most of the members here don't have enough sense to know to CCW when they have the permit...even if it's out of courtesy to the folks they expose to it.

If you cannot practice the simple courtesy of covering when and where others may not be open to the idea of OC then stop making the rest of us look bad and just stop carrying all together. Remember, your right to bear arms is ONLY a right until it infringes on the rights of others...at that point it can be taken away, temporarily or permanently. An environment filled with children and families is a cover-up environment...for their safety not ours.

And just how are you going to react if you're confronted with a LEO drawing down on you if you haven't trained yourself to react properly. Chances are you'll either fly off at the mouth citing that it's your right and it's legal (cops won't care either) or you'll get smart and be quiet (know and use your rights at that point)...take all your commands from the range tower so to speak. You have no idea how trigger itchy LEOs can be...most of those LEOs don't even know it until they're faced with an individual that possesses the same amount of force as they do...at that point reality sets in as well as the nervousness. Springfield particularly doesn't have a bunch of people walking around OC'ing, which is obvious given the SPD's reactions to the issue, that is until some have had contact with an individual more than once.

But I wouldn't expect anyone not formerly or currently a LEO to understand that. I have the advantage of having served in that capacity in the military and fully understand EXACTLY the reactions that the LEO side will have and just how extreme they can and will take things, especially when they are uneducated and improperly trained by their own departments.

if you read opencarryinmo statement, we were talking about SPRINGFIELD, and last time i checked the city of bolivar is not in the city of springfield. i just figured you know where bolivar is when your stating that your very educated cop/miltary or something like that. i sure hope a cop dosent start heading to bolivar for a springfield call. so my statement that i never had a cop confront me, was refering to springfield. if you can show me that that bolivar is in springfield. i will gladly edit what i stated sir. i even mentioned later in the same post that in BOLIVAR i did have an incounter. and the CiCi thing didnt have a cop involved. so thats kinda a tangent when were talking about police encounters. and i not going coment on your statement about why LMTD was fustrated at me, since he not part of this post. and he capable of telling me himself if that is why he was fustrated at me., especially since you werent part of it. why should i debate with you on that, when you were just a side boy in the action. you didnt even have an account on here when it happened. you only know bits and pieces of it, and i already see you cant read my post right, so i doubt you get your pieces that you do know about it straight.

and the CICI had ONE family in it with 1 kid under 18, and one kid that prob looked like he was in college, basically a couple years younger then me. and the store manager was real polite after i showed him my CCW license. why is that such a bad thing that he checked my CCW license? So your stating i should conceal there b/c of ONE family. i mean so basically your saying i should CCW EVERYWHERE, since there always going to be atleast ONE family somewhere i go. and that family didnt even seem to notice me or my gun. to them i prob was no different then the guy CCW since they didnt even seem to look at me or stop their conversation when i passed by several times going to the buffet.

you made a statement before that US OC folk should wait til there is a statewide premeption. and then you now stated that i should CCW if there someone that dosent like me OC. do you really think that if we got a statewide premption, that everyone is going to be okay with it then? and they can repeal a law just as easy as it is to make a law. so even after we have a statewide premption. should i not carry OC in fear that someone will not like me OCing, and that they will try to take away my OC rights?

but really it comes down to this. if your going to hide your gun when there family around, you should just CCW all the time, due to the fact that unless your going to a strip joint, a bar, etc your prob going to be around atleast ONE family. and yes some places are more family oriented. but really whats the difference from being in front of a family in CiCi, or being infront of that same family in walmart? not much, and you OC as well, so you dont even follow your own rules. b/c you have stated that we should wait till we get a statewide premeption. and i guessing on top of that rule you broke, you also were in front of atleast ONE family when you were OC if you were in springfield. i just find it a bit funny how its okay for you to OC, and break your own rules. and since your breaking your own rules, i going to also.

but like you said you got the past military or cop experience, so that makes you all knowledgable( except on that bolivar is not in springfield, but i guess we can over look that. i mean bolivar only a small town, who knew that it wasnt inside of springfield.). i mean we all know how smart cops are right? but i gotta say, you sure do sound like a cop. especially when your stating i should hide my gun for ONE family. even though you prob walk into walmart that has 50+ families.

Last edited:

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Uhm, I was not in this hunt but I do have something to offer.

I grew up in Springfield, my Father was Greene County Deputy and I can assure you he was not a prize law enforcement officer, it was a lot more billybadass than it was anything else.

Now speaking directly to the popo in Springfield, I can not speak to direct knowledge, but a recent take down of a suspect who was a CCW driver of a car that an OC'er was in at the time of a MWG call but not at the time of the police response was not pleasant at all.

Long story short, two guys go to range, one does not have ccw so he oc's, stop for gas at fremont and kimbrough if I recall correctly, the ccw goes in to pay cause the oc does not want to create issues, leave and drop oc guy off at home, driving down road, popo lights him up, pulls right and four more cars come screaming up running code, I believe he said 6 officers jump from car weapons drawn, ordered out, knee in back, cuffed and thrown in back of popo car, car and trunk searched, reamed out for oc instead of cc and trying to scare folks by oc bla bla bla, offending agency that performed felony stop on citizen they knew had broken no law, arrested and abused, violated 4a rights for no reason other than be a bunch of tough guys, the Springfield MO POPO

Any more questions?

You can review the discussions on missouricarry, all 17 pages where a leo takes to defending them and once the reports come out, changes his position and agrees that the stop was indeed completely illegal.

Oh date July 2010 I think it was the 25th but I do not recall and I have no dog in this hunt. I know there are several bad cops in Springfield MO and I can assure you that more than a few have a history of harassing folks for any reason not just OC, OC just makes em think they have a real good excuse.

Now my only other comment is the lack of good judgment in goalsetters comment "there a lot of people on here that are actually not a big OC supporter or not unless we get a full premption." This is very poor wording and out and out just not true. There ARE indeed people here who are not afraid to say that rubbing your rights in the faces of authorities is not necessarily the best path TO state wide preemption and in many cases can work against preemption and that sir is how you ACCURATELY say it. And despite ANY OPINION to the contrary, the firearms act of 1968 was indeed enacted because the black panthers expressed their rights and OC'ed, nothing they did was illegal at all, but it was within 2 months of them doing it, signed into law by one of the best known PRO2a presidents, Reagan when he was Governor of cali following the open carry of firearms march of the black panthers.

Know your history or you shall repeat it. The old saying "the squeeky wheel gets the grease", is actually followed by the more real one "it is also the first one that gets replaced"

Just because someone does not openly carry a firearm every day does not mean that they are not for OC and I offer that sounds just about as dumb as when USMCBESS tries to imply it takes courage (balls), nothing could be further from the truth and while I can not speak for everyone, I can assure you I was oc'ing before either of you were BORN. I do not OC much at all, by my own choice and no I do not feel compelled to videotape myself doing it or take my picture to prove it, I oc'd this Sunday all by lonesome, me and my gals' son and another shooter, had breakfast, went to the range, had lunch, and went home and I was shooting rifles only etc.

Just because someone chooses not to scream from the mountain tops "I have a gun" and try to show it to everyone and post it online for fame does not mean they do not support the cause, it might mean they support it far more than those who do because they KNOW what it will take to change the law and it is not walking around wearing a gun.

heresyourdipstickjimmy

LMTD, you do not OC much at all, but you do OC on occasion apparently, as do I...especially when it's too friggin hot to have a cover garment, but then again it only takes pulling my shirt over my firearm.

What's this if you're going to cover around someone's family then CCW all the time garbage? Ok, then be courteous to the general unreceptive public and put that into practice...carry concealed all the time, you have the permit. :banghead:

It's not the other carrying folks we have to worry about and why we keep hashing over OC and CCW is just senseless, wouldn't you agree? It's the unreceptive joe public that doesn't welcome that firearm, is uneducated on the issue, doesn't know the local crime statistics, or simply doesn't care that will cause us the most problems.

I'll refer to my "responsible hunter" analogy again. A responsible hunter doesn't run around displaying his trophy for all, especially the anti, to see. The responsible hunter knows it is better to hide his firearm instead of displaying it in a rifle rack in his truck or to quickly clean his prize and keep it out of view of the anti.

This should be a "duh" moment for the OC crowd, but I anticipate argument to that issue. So how would you react to someone walking down the street carrying a samurai sword? Or perhaps someone driving a M1A down the street with live ammunition at their disposal? Sure it's extreme, but it's exactly the same thing with the only difference being you can hide your firearm.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
I equate the "you do not OC therefore must not be truly for OC" stupidity (no offense to ANYONE) for exactly what it is, stupidity.

I have made no bones about my positions on felon carry either, I however am not a convicted felon and I am not going to go commit a crime just to prove to some internet junkie like myself I am "truly" for it.

Deciding some one is or isn't "for" anything from postings on internet forums is a big pile of stinky doo doo.

I do not OC much, told Doc I did not want to be in any more photo's with my gun uncovered because it was false, I had CCW to the event and the photo should indicate as much. I attended several events after that, some photos exist and I took the group photo as I was indeed the only one whom had NOT oc'd to and at the event.

My reasons for not openly carrying are none of anyone's business and have no impact what so ever on whether or not I think I or anyone else should have that CHOICE.

I do not eat peas but that does not mean I think no one should be allowed peas if they like them.

The whole logic based in the "your not for because" is the rantings of the clueless whom have no concept of what they are even talking about and it makes them look to lack intelligence as they talk out their butts.

Again this is not and was not targeted at anyone, it is my reception when someone sends the message "your not really for OC " which is why I was such a belligerent horses butt to cash50 after he said it to me.

I do OC some, I do not choose to advertise it when I do or publish photos etc and I do not think it takes balls, courage or whatever, it is an individual choice one makes and I support the right to make that choice without government interference with as much if not more intensity than I do CCW.

No one here can change that or doubt it at any level and those whom do know me in person know the truth, those whom know the internet forum moniker LMTD know what THEY might think about me, what I have allowed them to see, nothing more and nothing less. When folks choose to doubt others it is a form of scapegoating, they lack the self confidence within their own decisions that they feel compelled to tear others down so they may in some odd way feel superior all the while typically doing more or nothing at all to effectively strive for the goal they pump themselves up to be championing.

It really does not take much probing or baiting to identify these types, they are classic forum troll bait.

as usual, my unpopular opinion expressed, take it or leave it.

goalseter88

ok let me reword what i said that hereyourdipstickjimmy, is not a big OC supporter unless we get full prememption. i think overall he is for OC to get a statewide premption. but he not on here to help support it. i mean for one. the only reason he made this account was to reply to an thread that was about him on here. had that not happened, i doubt he even be watching this website. he didnt join this site b/c he was interested in helping OC, he joined to defend himself, andi think he stays here thinking he can "educate" people. also, look at what he posts, most if not all are all dissing whoever is posting about OC, and the statement ends on basically saying YOU should CCW.besides the IDPA match posts,i mean those are the only ones i can think of that arent dissing, but you have to put in consideration that that thread isnt about OC. So even after he came here to defend himself. he hasnt started working on here to help OC, so i dont think you could really argue that while he came here to defend himself, he has moved onto helping OC. i mean i know he could change his motives, but from what i seen, so far he hasnt. none what he has been doing has been OC supportive. so in a way i think i wasnt far off on my original statement. but none the less i more meant that he is not on this website to support OC, even if he does want OC to get a statewide premeption. in the endi just trying to state that, if he not here to help OC, regardless if he does or dosent support OC, then why stay on here solely to attack others.

i mean he post the same way a lot that i already seen a pattern. it starts off stating that whatever the subject of this thread is a stupid idea. then it moves to saying that the OC crowd is geting ahead of themselves and should wait till you get a state wide premeption, and ends on saying they should conceal carry till then.i mean thats his opionion. and its fine. we all got opionions. but he does this to every post almost that he replies to, again minus the IDPA post that have nothing to do with OC.

i really think if he was truely here to help the OC cause. he wouldnt just have posts attacking and dissing OC. he either start some posts or comment on helping the OC cause. or even agree with a few peoples OC statements.

now i not saying anyone will agree with me on this then my original statement, but i do believe in this statement, and will stand behind it.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
now i not saying anyone will agree with me on this then my original statement, but i do believe in this statement, and will stand behind it.

You are incorrect about his motivations and his reason for being here. I will agree that may well be your view and how he has made YOU feel, however it is NOT correct and I know it for 100% fact.

I know why he came here, he told me why he was going to join. Since I consider it his business and none of mine beyond the simple fact he decided to share, I am not going to reveal private conversations, I do not do that and you are indeed aware of this yourself.

You might want to reevaluate the criteria you used to come to the incorrect conclusion, or you do not have to, it is up to you.

sohighlyunlikely

If it walks like a duck.....

You are incorrect about his motivations and his reason for being here. I will agree that may well be your view and how he has made YOU feel, however it is NOT correct and I know it for 100% fact.

I know why he came here, he told me why he was going to join. Since I consider it his business and none of mine beyond the simple fact he decided to share, I am not going to reveal private conversations, I do not do that and you are indeed aware of this yourself.

You might want to reevaluate the criteria you used to come to the incorrect conclusion, or you do not have to, it is up to you.

I would say Goalseter88 made his assessment from the post here and how the person in question he has seen portrayed himself. It is a fair assessment by my standard. "Our actions speak louder than any words we could ever say".

Doc

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
I would say Goalseter88 made his assessment from the post here and how the person in question he has seen portrayed himself. It is a fair assessment by my standard. "Our actions speak louder than any words we could ever say".

Doc

Uhm, I likely was not clear on which part of goalsetters statement I was discussing as I did not include that part of the post in the quote. My bad on that, it should have been made clear since his original comment I was quoting had several points.

Goalsetter said: "the only reason he made this account was to reply to an thread that was about him on here. had that not happened, i doubt he even be watching this website. he didnt join this site b/c he was interested in helping OC, he joined to defend himself, andi think he stays here thinking he can "educate" people."

This is the ONLY point my post above was addressing. That is NOT the reason he cam here was my only point and I know this factually and first hand.

Beyond that goalsetter has expressed his opinions and I would have to offer they are indeed 100% correct in his view, there is no doubt about that and since it is how he feels, there is no possible way to dispute it at all. If my previous post in some way indicated I might be trying to do that, it was an error and mistake in my communication style, I was speaking only to the reason for arrival.

goalseter88

well thats what he told me on the phone was the reason he joined on here. so if he told you something different from what i stated, then he told us 2 different stories on why he came here.

Last edited:

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
well thats what he told me on the phone was the reason he joined on here. so if he told you something different from what i stated, then he told us 2 different stories on why he came here.

If that is your first hand info then you have nothing else to go on and I digress, I had a different communication with him and I was wondering how you concluded that, obviously you had good reason and my comments were misplaced.

opencarryinmo

thanks doc

hey doc thanks for your posts, i just want all of us here to work for the same goal, does not matter weather one carries ccw or openly i just want to have a good group of people to stand up for our firearm rights when we need it, group of people that can unite when our rights are being taken away.

this is the reason I am here and have made a open carry site on face book like the group in stl area to support our right.