Thread: 2nd Saturday OC Meet

Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States

2nd Saturday OC Meet

Willow Lake was a blast and we got a pretty good turnout for the Tacoma Denney's Breakfast. I know we can't make every event, but it's good to try to make the ones you can. To that end I want to remind everyone that 2nd Saturday meet will continue each month as scheduled.

The next one will be Saturday, September 11 @8:00 a.m. at the Starbucks located at 348th and Hwy 99 in Federal Way.

See you there!
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson

69Charger
    See ya there.
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Bookman View Post
    Willow Lake was a blast and we got a pretty good turnout for the Tacoma Denney's Breakfast. I know we can't make every event, but it's good to try to make the ones you can. To that end I want to remind everyone that 2nd Saturday meet will continue each month as scheduled.

The next one will be Saturday, September 11 @8:00 a.m. at the Starbucks located at 348th and Hwy 99 in Federal Way.

See you there!
    Perhaps a tribute just a little after 9am is in order.

(I will also bring my laptop and we can discuss any forum questions anyone has)
    Live Free or Die!

Quote Originally Posted by gogodawgs View Post
    Perhaps a tribute just a little after 9am is in order.

(I will also bring my laptop and we can discuss any forum questions anyone has)

Thank you Gogo! I will write things down this time!!! Still can't get the quote function to work the way I want it to, it still quotes the whole thing. And I will write down, STEP BY STEP, how to post a link. Thanks for your patience. I hope I'm not the only one who has questions! Obviously I will be there!
    Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world; it's the only thing that ever does.- Margaret Mead

Those who will not fight for justice today will fight for their lives in the future,

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. Benjamin Franklin