• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

2nd Saturday OC Meet

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
Willow Lake was a blast and we got a pretty good turnout for the Tacoma Denney's Breakfast. I know we can't make every event, but it's good to try to make the ones you can. To that end I want to remind everyone that 2nd Saturday meet will continue each month as scheduled.

The next one will be Saturday, September 11 @8:00 a.m. at the Starbucks located at 348th and Hwy 99 in Federal Way.

See you there!

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
Willow Lake was a blast and we got a pretty good turnout for the Tacoma Denney's Breakfast. I know we can't make every event, but it's good to try to make the ones you can. To that end I want to remind everyone that 2nd Saturday meet will continue each month as scheduled.

The next one will be Saturday, September 11 @8:00 a.m. at the Starbucks located at 348th and Hwy 99 in Federal Way.

See you there!

Perhaps a tribute just a little after 9am is in order.

(I will also bring my laptop and we can discuss any forum questions anyone has)

Ruby

Perhaps a tribute just a little after 9am is in order.

(I will also bring my laptop and we can discuss any forum questions anyone has)

Thank you Gogo! I will write things down this time!!! Still can't get the quote function to work the way I want it to, it still quotes the whole thing. And I will write down, STEP BY STEP, how to post a link. Thanks for your patience. I hope I'm not the only one who has questions! Obviously I will be there!