• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Meet in Bremerton

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
Deros and I

will be coming and hunting you down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
stock-photo-new-year-partying-smiley-clock-a-smiley-alarm-clock-with-a-hat-and-noise-maker-isolated-on-a-6647389.jpg

squeak just called me to make sure i am up on time!
boy im sure glad he did,, my alarm didnt go off,,, again!!
anyway, im making coffee, and getting dressed.

Ill see you all at the family pancake house, in an hour and a half!!!

Batousaii

Bummer ....

Just got home from work, and back early tomorrow - the double shift bein a killer.
- Wife and i will be with ya guys in spirit, and hopefully a regular schedual soon.

jt59

Thanks to Squeak and 1245 for organizing......Good get together and good to put some faces to names for the first time (for me)...

Food & service here was really good, (don't order your toast "well done") and good value.

Some folks came up and introduced themselves, another thanked us as we were leaving :eek:....(no, really, in a good way).

69Charger

Was a good meet. No deaths or fainting woman to report. (man I was worried there for awhile)
Glad to be a part of such a great bunch of people.
Looking forward to the 9-11 meet at Starbucks.
SEE YA THERE. :)
Dave

DEROS72

That was a great breakfast ,way better than Denney's.Good company and Bob even made it on time.:0P. Was a lot of fun after breakfast shooting up Squeaks house..er shooting at his house.The best part was watching Bobs guns fly apart and pieces go downrange with the round. Gotta kid you Bob.Was a good morning.Gogodawgs and I took the ferry back and other than a couple of glances was not an issue.Except he kept getting paged because his car alarm kept going off.Thanks again guys for a great morning.Also douglass pm me your e-mail I was going to send you something you might find interesting.Army related.