• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

8/28 Utah Concealed Carry Class Tyson's Corner $80

Vanns40

A Utah Concealed Carry Permit is now recognized in more than 30 states. If you've always thought about getting one now is the time.

The cost is $80 for a 4 hr., classroom only course. I do the fingerprinting which is mandated by the State of Utah and provide the application form. In addition, if you also need a certificate to obtain your Virginia permit I will also provide that.

Go to: www.utahconcealedcarryclass.com for details.

curtiswr

Thank you for correcting the incorrect and misleading information that was previously in your spam posts, but I wish you would have offered an explanation for the confusion as well.