• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

ROFLMAO - Here's How ALL Pilots Should Speak!

T

TWG2A

oopsy

Sorry about that. I tried to get a direct link but couldn't. I didn't try very hard, though, thinking I could just post the FB link here. I'll try to find one that'll work. My apologies. Bear with me,....................

Jack House

How do any of the handguns with their corresponding ammo pierce body armor?
He also mentions that the third weapon is a .22 single action revolver. I wonder where you go to find .22 ammo that can "put a hole through human flesh and bone the size of the grand canyon" let alone "pierce body armor at a distance of up to 27 feet." :rolleyes:

Brimstone Baritone

He also mentions that the third weapon is a .22 single action revolver. I wonder where you go to find .22 ammo that can "put a hole through human flesh and bone the size of the grand canyon" let alone "pierce body armor at a distance of up to 27 feet." :rolleyes:

People who know better will chuckle, people who don't will behave. I don't see a problem.