Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brad Krause sues West Allis

Brad Krause sues West Allis

Campaign Veteran GlockMeisterG21's Avatar
    A day late and a dollar short imo. I mean, why wait so long? I wonder if this has anything to do with his recent accident.
    “The 1911 pistol remains the service pistol of choice in the eyes of those who understand the problem. Back when we audited the FBI academy in 1947, I was told that I ought not to use my pistol in their training program because it was not fair. Maybe the first thing one should demand of his sidearm is that it be unfair.” — Col. Jeff Cooper, GUNS & AMMO, January 2002

I hope you win ! Those local cops will think twice before doing it again.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Police did wrong. They did not remove everything from his record. I hope he wins. Money seems to be one of the few things that makes a city change its ways.

Video and audio evidence and a first hand account from the media is sure going to help him I bet.

One user--Jen67 wrote that Mr. Krause had "made his point, and to stop wasting her property tax dollars and those of other West Allis taxpayers"....Obviously he had not made his point--because if the point had been made the police would not conduct themselves in the fashion they do.

I hope he takes them to the cleaners--all they understand is (a) loss of their jobs and (b) loss of money in lawsuits.

If the police would respect the rights of the people then there wouldn't be a need to sue. They can't stand it when a citizen stands up for him/herself. If the people would hold their employees accountable maybe this would not have happened to begin with.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GlockMeisterG21 View Post
    A day late and a dollar short imo. I mean, why wait so long? ...
    IMO there will be a string of judicial wins for us in the near future and Brad is just riding the wave. His case appears to have merit if the details of the article were correct.

IMO he needs to lawyer-up though. Its spendy but it could make the difference when the litigation begins unless the defendants attempt a settlement.

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman's Avatar
    Krause's lawsuit is at least the third in Milwaukee federal court to challenge enforcement against people openly carrying weapons.
    www.wisconsincarry.org Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is not affiliated with opencarry.org or these web forums. Questions about discussion forum policy or forum moderation should be directed to the owners of opencarry.org not Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

Good luck to Brad! This may seem a little late, but it still needs to be done.
    Logan - Laugh lots, Love Often, and Defend the Irreplaceable
    Walther PPS 9mm, Ruger LCP
    CC permits: MN, FL, NH, PA and CO

Member of:
    Wisconsin Carry, Inc., Rocky Mountain Gun Owners, and National Rifle Association

McX
    good luck brad, educate them in the wallet!

bhancock
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    IMO there will be a string of judicial wins for us in the near future and Brad is just riding the wave. His case appears to have merit if the details of the article were correct.

IMO he needs to lawyer-up though. Its spendy but it could make the difference when the litigation begins unless the defendants attempt a settlement.
    I agree. I think the timing is just right, coming on the heels of Mc Donald and a changing political climate that will be more supportive of individual's rights. A few wins of civil suits will help keep the pressure on for the authorities to operate within the limits of the law. We need to help the 'spin' be against the idea of money hungry lawsuits, but to keep the topic on the civil rights violations and the plaintiffs right to damages.

Good luck to you Brad.

Thumbs up

Hope ya win buddy
    Last edited by jamesisel; 08-24-2010 at 10:21 PM.

Thumbs up

Good luck Brad!
    They need some education, especially since they _repeatedly_ harassed you.

IMO there will be a string of judicial wins for us in the near future
    ::whistling innocently, & enjoying the beautiful puffy clouds in the bright blue sky::

(There really needs to be a "whistling innocently" smiley. BTW, where did the smiley list go?)

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA
    One of my busiest 'filters' is for smilies that don't say anything.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Huffman View Post
    One of my busiest 'filters' is for smilies that don't say anything.
    There ought to be a post-***** filter for those who feel the need to say nothing about everything.

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA

Settings | My Settings | My Account | Edit Ignore List

There ought to be a post-***** filter for those who feel the need to say nothing about everything.
    There is but for the willfully ignorant.

The difference between good guys and bad guys

"...Contrast that with the scenario played out on Aug. 15 down in SeaTac, where dozens of open carry activists gathered at an apartment complex for an annual barbecue. There were lots of people, both male and female, legally packing firearms, having a good time, and nobody suffered so much as a scratch. These are the good guys."

http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-i...s-and-bad-guys

Or try this:

http://tinyurl.com/28xtt3v

McX
    we got hookers now? why wasn't i notified of this!

I know that Brad does check this forum from time to time, and I just wanted to wish him good luck in his case. His arrest was what woke me up to the gun rights fight. All this from a man just digging a hole in his yard...

Quote Originally Posted by AaronS View Post
    I know that Brad does check this forum from time to time, and I just wanted to wish him good luck in his case. His arrest was what woke me up to the gun rights fight. All this from a man just digging a hole in his yard...
    Yeah sometimes it's something simple that kicks off a movement and progress.

We thank you West Allis. Really.

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    OK. I was just looking at the case notes. There is no response. Do they not only have 21 days to respond? If so, they are late! It has been over 60 days.

Hope he wins.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by paul@paul-fisher.com View Post
    OK. I was just looking at the case notes. There is no response. Do they not only have 21 days to respond? If so, they are late! It has been over 60 days.
    where are you looking at the case notes?

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Gleason View Post
    where are you looking at the case notes?
    https://ecf.wied.uscourts.gov

You need a login and it costs 8 cents a page to view the information.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by paul@paul-fisher.com View Post
    https://ecf.wied.uscourts.gov

You need a login and it costs 8 cents a page to view the information.
    Hmm good info. I will wait until more action is happening with this case. Unless he settles and tells no one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast