• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Happiness;; is a new gun...FNP45

1245A Defender

I hate shopping!!!
I dont mind buying!
da/sa decocker with safety, 1 15 rd mag, 2 14 rd mags.
gotta find a way to carry it so i can bring it to our meet this week end!

cabelas in lacy, OCing my star 9mm largo, cross draw,
the greeter seemed excited to welcome me to the store,
i just smiled and said, hi to you too! kept moving.

001.jpg

Last edited:

1245A Defender

Made a new belt slider!!

now ive used up all of the big biker belt making sliders for different modes of carry,
and different guns! gonna havta talk to my security guy about leather supplies.
might even talk to him about gettin a more regular holster made!

004-1.jpg

Squeak

Oh..........is that my cue? Just so happens I just bought a side of the finest black 8oz. leather money can buy! The leather shop is open. First come first served. We may be able to squeeze a holster out of one end of the hide. I may even let you use some tools. In fact anyone wanting to make their oun holster or belt is welcome to come and give it a try. You may do as much in the making as you feel comfortable in doing. Here's a plan; after breakfast this Sat., you are all welcome to the shop for a visit or tour. Let me know ahead of time, if possible, so I can arrange for parking. Always open!:banana:

69Charger

Looks Great.
15 rounds of JHP 45s
What more can a grown man want. :) (OK, Maybe a REAL holster) LOL
When SHTF, I want you on my side.
Dave

Tawnos

I do love the FNP series pistols, but just bought myself a new gun that got in this weekend (going to pick it up today). More later ;)