Thread: Clowns are at it again....

Clowns are at it again....

http://www.thetimesherald.com/articl...+a+second+look

Time to unload again...

ps. no pun intended.
    "It isn't that Liberals are ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so" --Ronald Reagan

Banned
    Comments section seemed to be unavailable.
    Last edited by stainless1911; 08-24-2010 at 04:08 PM.

Banned
    I have a feeling that the anti's are going to give us a heck of a ride the next little while. This gun free zone thing is up in the air again, McDonald or not.

I like that the article says we brandish firearms, when by definition, we do not.

Banned
    Sort of goes right along with those OC licenses, the new OC law, and saying we cant carry in a bank that has insurance.

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar

Unhappy Anyone ever read 1984? Or atleast see the movie? Life is following fiction...spooky!

If I didn't know better, I'd say the media [the supposed watchdogs of democracy]<- &-> [Big government folks] are working in tandem to make sure "we little people" know our place and stay cowering in those corners where "they" say we belong. But I know better...uhm, well I used to, now I'm starting to get worried.
    Last edited by Glock9mmOldStyle; 08-24-2010 at 05:13 PM.

On these articles, you see a few anti's spewing feelings with little fact. What I am encouraged by is the Freedom Loving People who seem to be coming out in DROVES to play "smack the anti", armed with plenty of FACT.
    Last edited by PDinDetroit; 08-24-2010 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PDinDetroit View Post
    On these articles, you see a few anti's spewing feelings with little fact. What I am encouraged by is the Freedom Loving People who seem to be coming out in DROVES to play "smack the anti", armed with plenty of FACT.
    I've learned that facts mean nothing to leftists who wallow in "feelings"... as if a "feeling" is irrefutable divine truth while facts are just pesky annoying things to ignore... except for those few facts that favor their "feelings" of course.

I also suspect that old Saul Alinsky has been more successful than he ever imagined.... it is my opinion that the media and public schools have slowly and insidiously embedded his "Rules for Radicals" concepts deeply into the subconsciousness of society today. To the point where people immediately use those concepts without even realizing it whenever faced with opposition to their cherished "opinions".

Reading the anti gun/anti rights/anti freedom articles and subsequent comments is nothing more than seeing old Saul's Rules for Radicals in action. Sad thing is I suspect the media knows exactly what it is doing..... and also sad is very few of the anti folks commenting realize they are only parroting old Saul and not doing any logical thinking on their own.

But then, that was old Saul's goal from the start.

And, sad to say, sometimes old Saul rears his ugly head in some of the threads (not this one ... yet) on this very forum...................
    Gun control isn't about the gun at all.... for those who want gun control it is all about their own fragile egos, their own lack of self esteem, their own inner fears, and most importantly... their own desire to dominate others. And an openly carried gun is a slap in the face to all of those things.

Lets just hope all this attention with ABE doesn't lead to a lame duck legislature passing more restrictions. It would not surprise me with the number of people that won't be going back to Lansing.

Quote Originally Posted by stainless1911 View Post
    Comments section seemed to be unavailable.
    That's becoming more common among the anti's and the fudds, see all the anti videos on you tube that have comments disabled because they know we will decimate their arguments with the truth.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock9mmOldStyle View Post
    If I didn't know better, I'd say the media [the supposed watchdogs of democracy]<- &-> [Big government folks] are working in tandem to make sure "we little people" know our place and stay cowering in those corners where "they" say we belong. But I know better...uhm, well I used to, now I'm starting to get worried.
    Google "rockefeller + washington post + appreciate"

Quote Originally Posted by detroit_fan View Post
    Lets just hope all this attention with ABE doesn't lead to a lame duck legislature passing more restrictions. It would not surprise me with the number of people that won't be going back to Lansing.
    thats how "shall issue" was passed if i'm not mistaken.

Banned
    The same hand that gives, takes.

Can't you OC in a bar if you have a CPL?
    I always open carry one of my Kimber 1911 pistols everywhere I go. Usually in a paddle holster. Nothing fancy, but it works for me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Expert View Post
    Can't you OC in a bar if you have a CPL?
    Yes.

If they ask you to leave though, dont forget to let them know that risking your safety isn't worth visiting any particular business, and you wont be back, armed or not. Put your money where your mouth is.