• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wisconsin's 84th Assembly District (New Berlin, Hales Corners)

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
Just got off the phone with John Marek, candidate for Wisconsin's 84th Assembly District. I'd like to pass along to anyone living in the 84th (New Berlin and Hales Corners, as well as part of Waukesha township) that John fully supports unrestricted right to carry for law-abiding citizens.

John spoke of his support for open and concealed carry without a permit (just like Arizona, Alaska, and Vermont)

John said he would eagerly vote for the repeal of 941.23 (the conceal carry ban)

John clearly articulated to me his fundamental understanding of what the right to carry means and his desire to advocate for those rights in the state legislature.

www.johnmarek.com

That makes 2 candidates form the 84th Assembly District that I've had the chance to speak with. Dave Swarthout is also a strong supporter of the unrestricted (ak, az, vt style) right to carry of law abiding citizens.

http://www.swarthoutforassembly.com/

I have not yet had a chance to speak to the other candidates Mike Kuglitsch or Perry Grutza but will post feedback if I have a chance to speak with them.

J.Gleason

Banned
It is about time we are starting to see candidates that are willing to listen and stand up for our rights. This isn't just talk either, they are to close to the elections now so they are obviously not pulling any punches. Great feed back. Thanks for passing that on.