Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: I am visiting Vegas this week 8-24 from VA

  1. #1
    Regular Member scratchkenny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Gloucester, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    34

    I am visiting Vegas this week 8-24 from VA

    can anyone tell me where a good gun store to shop at is.. looking for a gun belt and maybe a new 45.. thanks for the help?

  2. #2
    Regular Member Nevada carrier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The Epicenter of Freedom
    Posts
    1,297
    American Shooters @ Sping Mountain and Arville has a huge selection of firearms accessories, as does All Weapons @ Lake Mead and Decatur. Unfortunately you will be unable to purchase a firearm in Nevada unless you are a Nevada resident. One way around this is to find a FFL dealer where you live and ask the Nevada store to ship it to the them. so you will incur some shipping and transfer fees.

  3. #3
    Regular Member Remmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
    Posts
    296
    New frontier Armory and Lock and Load are both top notch stores with great prices and OC friendly. If you value your intelligence I would most definitely stay far away from The Gun Store

  4. #4
    Regular Member scratchkenny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Gloucester, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    34
    thanks forr the advice. time to shop now.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevada carrier View Post
    American Shooters @ Sping Mountain and Arville has a huge selection of firearms accessories, as does All Weapons @ Lake Mead and Decatur. Unfortunately you will be unable to purchase a firearm in Nevada unless you are a Nevada resident. One way around this is to find a FFL dealer where you live and ask the Nevada store to ship it to the them. so you will incur some shipping and transfer fees.
    Good price at DISCOUNT FIREARMS INC. their address 3084 S. Highland, #B, Las Vegas, NV 89109.
    Last edited by BionicJumpy; 08-25-2010 at 12:17 PM.

  6. #6
    Regular Member Nevada carrier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The Epicenter of Freedom
    Posts
    1,297
    Quote Originally Posted by BionicJumpy View Post
    Good price at DISCOUNT FIREARMS INC. their address 3084 S. Highland, #B, Las Vegas, NV 89109.
    close proximity to many Las Vegas gentlemen's clubs as well.

  7. #7
    Regular Member Sabotage70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Fabulous Las Vegas, NV, ,
    Posts
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevada carrier View Post
    close proximity to many Las Vegas gentlemen's clubs as well.
    I know there's one just right across the street.
    EDC=XDm40 16+1+16+16

    RED DRAGONS!!!!

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    City? Who wants to live in a CITY?, Nevada, USA
    Posts
    1,196
    Quote Originally Posted by scratchkenny View Post
    can anyone tell me where a good gun store to shop at is.. looking for a gun belt and maybe a new 45.. thanks for the help?
    Just to save you possible disappointment, you ARE aware that if you buy a handgun from a dealer here, you are bound by the restrictions your home state, and it has to be shipped to an FFL there?

    Unless there aren't any good gun shops near your home, there isn't a lot of point in buying a handgun here.

  9. #9
    Regular Member scratchkenny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Gloucester, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    34
    thanks for all the advice, i was looking for a good deal on a 1911 i dont mind shipping it back to va. it just seems that 1911 arte a little over price in my area..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •